Also to know is, how do you define going the extra mile for your customer give me an example of when you have done this?
Going the extra mile for customer examples means actually means making more effort than is expected. American Express says, 70% of customers say they have already made a choice to support a company that delivers great customer service.
Secondly, what is a good example of customer service? Check out our top ten examples of good customer service below: Nordstrom — Be Willing to Say “Yes!” Every Time. Drybar — You Can't Replace a Unique Customer Service Experience. Danny Meyer's Union Square — Making Your Customers Feel Special Never Gets Old.
Also question is, what is an example of going above and beyond for a customer?
Sample Answer: “You know, I believe going above and beyond in customer service is customer service. But If I had to pick a time, it would be when I was working at Grocery Store, and we had a regular customer of 4 years come in every day and order a lot of food for her family. One day, he stopped coming.
What is an extra mile?
to go the extra mile. phrase. If you say that someone is willing to go the extra mile, you mean that they are willing to make a special effort to do or achieve something.
How do you make a customer feel special?
- Send your customers a note on their birthday.
- Show them personal attention.
- Thank them for their purchase and express your appreciation.
- Give back.
- Provide “bang for the buck”
- Give a discount or a promotion on future purchases.
What is an example of loyalty?
How do you deliver good customer service examples?
- Know Your Product or Service. To provide good customer service, you need to know what you're selling, inside and out.
- Be Friendly. Customer service starts with a smile.
- Say Thank You.
- Train Your Staff.
- Show Respect.
- Be Responsive.
- Ask for Feedback.
How do you win customers?
- Hone in on your target markets. If you're broadly marketing your products and services to a vast array of consumers, you're going to be sinking more resources into marketing than necessary.
- Study your competitors.
- Make better use of business resources.
- Focus on providing value to customers.
- Leverage big data.
How do you win loyalty?
- Be proactive. Being one step ahead of your customers is a sure way to win their loyalty.
- Get creative with marketing tactics. Customer loyalty is also won when brands make experiences fun.
- Take responsibility for actions.
- Encourage team spirit among employees.
How do you go beyond customer satisfaction?
- Principle 1: Be Objective!
- Principle 2: Use the Best Methods.
- Principle 3: Engage Your Customers.
- Principle 4: Take Analysis Seriously.
- Customer Feedback Is a Research Discipline.
What is the value of good customer service?
What is your greatest strength?
Whats a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
What motivates you to apply for this position?
- meeting deadlines, targets or goals.
- mentoring and coaching others.
- learning new things.
- coming up with creative ideas to improve something, or make something new.
- analysing complex data in order to draw clear and simple conclusions.
- working well as part of a team.
How would you describe yourself?
- I am passionate about my work.
- I am ambitious and driven.
- I am highly organized.
- I'm a people-person.
- I'm a natural leader.
- I am results-oriented.
- I am an excellent communicator.
- Words to describe your work style:
What are your strengths?
Why is customer satisfaction important?
How would you go the extra smile?
- Choose to have a positive attitude.
- Show interest in people.
- Focus on the customer's needs.
- Provide options and alternatives.
- Choose your words carefully.
- Give customers straight answers to their questions.
- Resolve problems promptly.
How do you motivate employees to go the extra mile?
- Change The Role Of The Most Motivated Employee.
- Help Employees Build Relationships.
- Set Clear Goals For Your Team.
- Show Employees Why They Matter.
- Give Regular Recognition.
- Give Frequent Feedback.