- Right-click on “References” and select “Add Reference”.
- Select “Extensions” on the left.
- Look for Microsoft. Office. Interop. Excel . (Note that you can just type “excel” into the search box in the upper-right corner.)
Consequently, how do I install Microsoft Office Interop?
To install the Office 2010 Primary Interop Assemblies, click the Download button, then click Save and select a location for PIARedist.exe on your computer. Run the executable to extract the O2010pia.msi file. Use one of the following installation methods to install O2010pia.msi: Double-click the O2010pia.msi file.
Also, how do I add a Microsoft Office Interop reference in outlook? Click the COM tab. On the COM tab, click Microsoft Outlook 11.0 Object Library if you are using Outlook 2003, or click Microsoft Outlook 10.0 Object Library if you are using Outlook 2002. Click Select. In the Add References dialog box, click OK.
Also know, does Microsoft Office Interop Excel require Excel to be installed?
Microsoft Office Interop (Excel Automation) in C# and VB.NET. Microsoft Office Interop (Excel Automation) is an option when creating/reading Excel files (XLS, XLSX, CSV) from C# or VB.NET application, but it has many drawbacks. It requires that all client machines have the same version of Microsoft Excel installed.
How do I add Microsoft Office Interop Excel in Visual Studio 2012?
- On the Project menu, click “Add Reference.”
- On the COM tab, click Microsoft Excel Object Library, and then click Select. In Visual Studio 2012, locate Microsoft Excel 14.0 (or other version) Object Library on the COM tab.
- Click OK in the Add References dialog box to accept your selections.
What is a primary interop assembly?
What is Microsoft Interop?
Does Microsoft Office Interop Word require Word to be installed?
What is Interop C#?
How create Excel using Microsoft Office Interop Excel C#?
- First of all we have to create a new Console Application ; let us see the description with images of how to create it. Open Visual Studio. File>New>Project.
- Select >> Project Menu >> Click on Add References >> Select COM Tab >>
- Write below code to generate Excel File. using System; using System.Collections.Generic;
What is Visual Studio Tools for Office runtime?
Can I uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 Primary Interop Assemblies?
How do I know if Excel is installed?
For Office 2010:
- Click File.
- Click Help in the left column.
- From here, you'll see About (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Finally you'll see Version showing you what version you are running.
What is EPPlus DLL?
How do I install Office Primary Interop Assemblies?
- Ensure that you have a version of the . NET Framework that is no older than 2.0.
- Install Microsoft Office and make sure that the . NET Programmability Support feature is selected for the applications you want to extend (this feature is included in the default installation). [!
How do I register a DLL in Excel?
- Step 1: First click on Start, then Run.
- Step 2: Now all you have to do to register a DLL file is to type in the regsvr32 command, followed by the path of the DLL file.
- Step 3: Now click OK and you should get a confirmation message that the DLL has been registered successfully.