Likewise, how can I make my Facebook faster?
If your internet connection is not slow…
- Check to see if facebook is down right now.
- Delete your temporary internet files.
- Delete your cookies.
- Disable browser plugins.
- Switch to a modern browser, like Google Chrome. Or Opera.
- Try disabling flash.
- Disable anti-virus software (or whitelist facebook.com)
Beside above, how do I make my Facebook app automatically login? Enable Profile Picture Login on Device
- Do one of the following depending on whether you have an iPhone or Android: Android – Go to “Settings” > “Apps” > “Facebook” > “Storage” > “Clear data“.
- Open the Facebook app, and enter your login credentials.
- Once you login, you will be prompted to enable Profile Picture Login.
Also asked, how do I get Facebook to ask me for my password every time?
Go to your Security and Login Settings. Scroll down to Use two-factor authentication and click Edit. Go to App Passwords and click Generate. Follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I open Facebook in basic version?
Yes, you can enable the basic version of Facebook from the regular version on your smartphone or PC and desktop while using the web.
- Open a browser on mobile.
- Type the (mbasic.facebook.com) in the address bar.
- Then log in to your Facebook account (if you are not)
- Next, tap Three-dots at the top right corner.
Why is the Facebook app so slow?
Is Facebook running slow?
Why Facebook is not working properly?
Why is my phone so slow?
Why is my facebook so slow on my Iphone?
How do I make Facebook faster on Chrome?
- Step 1: Update Chrome. Chrome works best when you're on the latest version.
- Step 2: Close unused tabs. The more tabs you have open, the harder Chrome has to work.
- Step 3: Turn off or stop unwanted processes.
- Step 4: Let Chrome open pages faster.
- Step 5: Check your computer for Malware.
Is FB down?
Can I see my password in Facebook?
Why can't I log into Facebook on my phone?
How can I see my password on Facebook app?
- Launch Chrome Settings on Android.
- Access the Passwords Section in Chrome for Android.
- Find and Tap on Facebook in the Passwords List.
- View Your Saved Facebook Password in Chrome for Android.
- Open the Settings Panel for Firefox on Android.
How do I remove automatic login on Facebook?
Click on the “Account” link in the top right corner of any Facebook screen and choose “Log Out” from the menu. When you are redirected to the Facebook log in screen, uncheck the box next to “Keep me logged in.”
Can you have different passwords for Facebook and Messenger?
How do I automatically logout of facebook on my iPhone?
- 1) Launch the Facebook app and open the Menu tab.
- 2) Tap on the Settings cell.
- 3) Tap on the blue Account Settings button from the pop-up menu.
- 4) Tap on the Security cell.
- 5) Tap on the Where You're Logged In cell.
Why is Facebook asking for a security code?
How do I turn off automatic login on Facebook on my iPhone?
- Open the Facebook app for iOS and tap at the bottom.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Below Security, tap Security and Login.
- Tap See all next to Where you're logged in.
- Tap the device or browser you want to remove, then tap Log Out.
Why can't I get back into my Facebook account?
How do I delete my Facebook account on the app?
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the three lines towards the right of the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings from the expanded menu.
- Scroll down and tap Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Delete Account and tap Continue to Account Deletion.
How do I stop Facebook from remembering my password?
- Click Tools > click Options > click Security Tab.
- Uncheck ‘Remember passwords for sites'
- Click OK.
Where is the Keep me logged in on Facebook?
- Logout from FB using the menu in the upper-left corner.
- Right-click on the login page and select View Page Info.
- Click on the permissions icon.
- Scroll down through the list of options until you see Set Cookies.
- Uncheck Use Default and then click on Allow for Session.
- Close the dialog.