- Connect to the modem.
- Open your preferred browser.
- If you reach a login page, you now need to log in.
- Select Wireless.
- If you wish to change your wireless name (SSID), Enter your new SSID into the SSID field.
- If you wish to change your password, Enter your new password into the Network Key field.
Keeping this in consideration, how do I rename my Telstra WiFi?
To change WiFi name open a WEB browser on a device connected to modem and go to http://192.168.0.1 (Password is Telstra). Go to setting and select the WiFi network that you want to change the SSID (Name) of. Enter new SSID (Name) and save settings. Repeat for all networks you wish to change the SSID (Name) of.
One may also ask, how do I find my WiFi name and password? To find your WiFi network name and password:
- Make sure you're connected to your WiFi network.
- In the taskbar, right-click the WiFi icon, and then select Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Next to Connections, select your WiFi network name.
- Select Wireless Properties.
- Select the Security tab.
- Select Show Characters.
Keeping this in consideration, how can I rename my WiFi?
For Android devices, tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner of the screen, then tap Internet. Tap the Wireless Gateway. Select “Change WiFi Settings.” Enter your new network name and password.
How do I change my modem settings?
Scroll to and click Save to update your wireless settings.
- Open a web browser.
- Type http://home or http://192.168.2.1 in the address bar, then press Enter on your keyboard.
- When prompted, enter the Connection Hub username (the default is admin).
- Enter the Connection Hub password (the default is admin).
- Click OK.
How do I find my Telstra WiFi password?
How do I change my Telstra modem settings?
How do I find the password for my modem?
How do you change WiFi name on Mac?
How do I change the password on my pocket WiFi?
- Using the web browser on a device connected to the Pocket WiFi, enter http://pocket.wifi or http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar to open the online dashboard.
- Enter your administrator password in the password field beneath the ‘Change your settings' heading and press the ‘Log in' button.
How do I change my Telstra password?
How do you find the IP address of a router?
- Open Settings.
- Go to Wi-Fi.
- In the list, click on the network you are connected to.
- In the box that opens, look for the Gateway entry.
How do I see the WiFi password on my phone?
How do I find my router username and password without resetting it?
How do I change my WiFi router name and password?
- Enter your router's IP address into your favorite web browser.
- Log in as the administrator.
- Go to settings and look for an option titled “WiFi name” or “SSID”.
- Enter your new WiFi name.
How do I find my username and password for my router?
Can I change my WIFI password from my phone?
How do I change my 192.168 1.1 password?
How do you set a password for your WIFI?
- Log in to your wireless router.
- Select the Wireless Security settings tab.
- Open the section for Passwords.
- Choose WPA2 and AES for encryption settings.
- Enter a new password and click on Save or Apply.
How do I change my modem name and password?
- Enter the router user name and password when prompted.
- Click OK.
- Select Wireless.
- Enter your new network name in the Name (SSID) field.
- Enter your new password in the Password (Network Key) fields.
- Click the Apply button.
How do you I access my router settings?
- Open a web browser such as Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Address bar and enter the IP Address of your router then press Enter. For example, 192.168.
- A new window prompts for a User name and Password. Type admin for User name and Password, since admin is the default user name password, and then click OK.
Should I change the password on my router?
How can I reset my modem password?
How do I change my home wifi password on Google?
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap Wifi. Show password.
- Tap Edit .
- Change your password.
- Tap Save.