- Step 1: Head over to the Settings app on your phone and open up System settings.
- Step 2: Select the Language & input option in the settings.
- Step 3: Here, select Languages and then tap on the Add a language option.
Besides, how do I change WPS Office from Chinese to English on Android?
On first page of the installation wizard, there is a language switch button on the top right. Click the arrow and choose UI language, you can easily switch between English, French and Chinese. 2. If you miss this option during installation, you can also change the language within the product.
Also, how do I use WPS on Android? Step 1: Download WPS office App in Android phone via Play Store. Step 2: After successful installation of WPS App, click on Open. Step 3: At the bottom you will see Cloud Storage, click on plus to add your cloud storage.
Also, how do I change the language on a WPS writer?
Take the following steps to switch between different languages for spell check.
- Open an existing document with WPS Writer.
- In the Classic interface, go to Tools > Set Language.
- In the Set Language dialog, choose a default language for spell check and press Set as default.
How do I change the font in WPS Office android?
- Connect your Android device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Open Windows Explorer or “My Computer” on your PC.
- Go to Computer and open ‘Local disk (C:)
- Open the ‘Windows' folder.
- Open the ‘Fonts' folder in this location.
- Select and copy your desired fonts.
Is WPS Office Chinese?
How do I change the language on my phone back to English?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google. Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” tap Language.
- Tap Edit .
- Choose your language. At the top right, tap Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, tap Add another language.
How do I set up multiple languages on Android?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Wear OS app.
- Under “Settings,” tap Google Assistant. Settings.
- Tap Preferences. Assistant language.
- Choose a language. To change the primary language, tap your current language. To add another language, tap Add a language.
How can I change the language?
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Click Data & personalization.
- Scroll down to the General preferences for the web? panel.
- Click Language.
- Select Edit .
- Choose your language from the dropdown box, and click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, select Add another language.
How do I change the language of an app?
How do I change the language on Google Chrome from Chinese to English?
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings. Advanced.
- In the “Languages and input” section, select Language.
- Find the language you want to use.
- Optional: If you don't see the language you want, click Add languages.
- Next to the language you want, select More.
How do I change the language on Google search?
- On your computer, go to the Search settings page.
- On the left, click Languages.
- Choose your language settings. Which language should Google products use: This setting changes the language for the Google interface, including messages and buttons on your screen.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
How do you change language on Samsung?
From Settings, search for and select Language and input > Language. Using the up and down arrow next to the language you want, drag it to the top of the list. Touch Apply to set the language as your phone's default language.
How do I change the language on my maps?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap Account Circle. Settings.
- Tap Navigation settings. Voice.
- Choose a voice and language.