Open your browser and type the router's IP address into the address field. The most common IP for Vodafone routers is: 192.168. 2.1 If that IP address doesn't work, you can search the default Vodafone IP address list for your specific model.
Similarly, it is asked, what is the username and password for Vodafone router?
The majority of Vodafone routers have a default username of root, a default password of 123456, and the default IP address of 192.168. 2.1. These Vodafone credentials are needed when doing a login to the Vodafone router's web interface to change any settings.
Similarly, how do I configure my Vodafone router? To set the modem up for either the Basic or Fast plan:
- Launch your Web Browser (e.g.: Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox).
- Access the modem settings: Type 192.168.1.1 into the address bar. Press the ENTER key. The login screen displays. Login using the following details: Username. advanced. Password. advanced.
Also asked, how do I access my Vodafone modem?
Logging into the Web Management Page on your modem
- Open a browser. In the address box, enter 192.168.1.1.
- Click Enter.
- Enter the login user name (vodafone by default) and password (vodafone by default)
- Click Login.
How do I log into my Vodafone Pocket WiFi?
Open the Pocket WiFi online dashboard by:
- Entering 192.168. 0.1 into the web browser when your Pocket WiFi is connected.
- Connecting the Pocket WiFi to your computer using the Micro USB cable and then select the short cut icon on your desktop.
How do I find my Vodafone WiFi password?
In the Vodafone Broadband app :
- Start by checking your Wi-Fi is on and open your Vodafone Broadband app.
- Select My Wi-Fi.
- You will see your current name and password on screen.
How do I change my Vodafone router password?
- Your device needs to be connected to the router either by WiFi or with a cable.
- Type 19168.1.
- When you first log in to the GUI, it will ask you to reset or change the password.
- Then you need to log in with your new password.
- Enter the password ‘vodafone'
- Choose Expert mode.
How do I log into my modem?
Is network security key the same as WiFi password?
How can I change the password of my router?
- Enter your router's IP address into your favorite web browser.
- Log in with the default username and password (both admin, usually).
- Go to settings.
- Select Change Router Password or a similar option.
- Enter the new password.
- Save the new settings.
How do I reset my Vodafone router?
How do I connect to my Vodafone Mobile router?
What is my ADSL username and password?
How do I manage my Vodafone router?
How do I connect my phone to my modem?
- Plug the phone splitter into the wall jack.
- Plug one end of the phone cable into the DSL port on the back of the modem.
- Plug the other end into one side of the splitter.
- Plug your phone's cable into a filter.
How do I connect my landline to my modem?
How do you change your WiFi name and password?
For Android devices, tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner of the screen, then tap Internet. Tap the Wireless Gateway. Select “Change WiFi Settings.” Enter your new network name and password.
What is Pppoa username and password?
Do I need a new modem or router?
How do I activate my Vodafone Internet?
- Turn Mobile Data ON.
- Turn Data Roaming ON.
- Enter www in Access Point Name (APN)
- Step 4 For 3G. Go to Network mode.
- Step 5 Check your coverage. E on the signal bar denotes 2G.
- Prepaid customers should have talktime balance.
- Restart your phone.
- Still unable to browse? Call 199 or 198.
How do I connect my Vodafone modem to my computer?
- Go to the Vodacom website's Help section, and click on Data & Devices. Select your device using the drop-down menus.
- Follow the instructions.
- Restart your computer, making sure your USB modem is in the USB slot.
- When the computer restarts, go to the Vodafone Mobile Broadband software.
Is there a problem with Vodafone network?
What is the latest Vodafone router?
- 4 LAN ports.
- 2 USB ports.
- “Supports almost all latest bands on wifi”
How do I open ports on my Vodafone router?
- Find “Port Mapping” Click Advanced.
- Set up new port mapping. Click New.
- Select protocol. Click the drop down list next to “Protocol”.
- Enter external port numbers.
- Enter internal IP address.
- Enter internal port number.
- Enter mapping name.
- Save mapping.