- Click “Settings” under the Account menu atthe top of the Dashboard.
- Click your secondary blog name in the menu onthe right side.
- At the bottom of your blog settings, enable“Password protect this blog.”
- Enter your desired password.
Correspondingly, how do you view private blogs on Tumblr?
To access your private posts: On the web,choose the blog from the account menu (the human icon) atthe top right of the screen, then scroll through your dashboarduntil you find the post.
Also Know, how do I make my likes private on Tumblr? How To Make Your “Likes” on TumblrPrivate
- It has come to my attention that a lot of people don't knowthat your likes on Tumblr are publicly accessible.
- Step 1: Go to your settings.
- Step 2: Go to dashboard settings (on the right)
- Step 3: Turn Off “Share posts you like”
- That's it.
Beside this, can you password protect your main Tumblr blog?
Click “Settings” under the account menu (the personsilhouette) at the top of the dashboard. Click yoursecondary blog name in the menu on the right side. At thebottom of your blog settings, enable “Passwordprotect this blog.” Enter your desiredpassword.
What is posting privately on Tumblr?
Any posts created on Tumblr, includingreblogs, can be set as private. Private posts can beseen only by the admins and members of the blog, and are notdisplayed publicly. Private reblogs are useful for contentyou only want certain colleagues or employees to view.
How do I make my Tumblr private 2019?
- Click “Settings” under the Account menu at the topof the Dashboard.
- Click your secondary blog name in the menu on the rightside.
- At the bottom of your blog settings, enable “Passwordprotect this blog.”
- Enter your desired password.
Can followers see private posts Tumblr?
How do I hide my Tumblr?
In the app: Tap your account settings (thelittle human), and select the blog (if not already selected) in thetop, left-hand corner of the screen. Tap the gear icon, select“Visibility,” and turn on the “Hide (blogname) from search results” switch.
How do I lock my tumblr on the app?
How many side Blogs can you have on Tumblr?
Can my followers see my secondary blog?
How do you search your own posts on Tumblr?
How do I make my blog private?
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow .
- Select the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Settings Basic.
- Under “Permissions,” find “Blog Readers” and click Edit.
- Select Public, Private – Only blog authors, or Private – Onlythese readers.
- Click Save changes.
What is a Tumblr account?
How do you switch primary blogs on Tumblr?
How do I separate my Tumblr blogs?
- Create a NEW tumblr account (you have to use a new emailaddress).
- Log out of the NEW tumblr account.
- Log into the OLD tumblr account and select the blog you want totransfer from the Dashboard menu.
- On the right hand side, click where it says Members.
How do you mass delete posts on Tumblr?
- Log in to Tumblr and visit your Dashboard.
- Click on the Account button, represented by the person-shapedicon.
- Click on Posts.
- Look to the right side.
- Click Mass Post Editor.
- Select all the posts you want to delete until you are satisfiedwith your selections.
- Hit the Delete button at top right corner.