Likewise, people ask, how do I upload a GIF to Imgur?
- Step 1: Click “Upload Images” On your computer, go to imgur.com and click the blue drop down menu at the top that says “upload images”.
- Step 2: Select “Video to GIF”
- Step 3: Place Video URL.
- Step 4: Edit.
- Step 5: Edit.
- Step 6: Create.
- Step 7: Conclusion.
- 1 Person Made This Project!
Also Know, how do you upload a GIF from Imgur to an iPhone? First, make sure your iPhone is running iOS 5 or later. Then, go to a GIF archive—Reddit and Imgur are good sources. Copy the GIF you want to send to your camera roll. Then message a friend who you know has an iPhone—- select from camera roll and then send.
In this manner, how do you post a GIF on Imgur comments?
To add a comment with a GIF, simply tap the “GIF” button located underneath a post on Imgur for desktop. GIFs can be added as comments or replies. In addition to the GIF library, these same reaction GIFs will now automatically expand in comments, so they display without you having to click them.
How do I post on Imgur mobile?
Tap the + upload icon in the top right of your screen to create a new Imgur post. You may: Capture and upload a photo or video using your phone's camera. Upload both images and video from your phone's gallery.
How do you upload a GIF?
- ADD FILES. Choose GIF files to add by dragging and dropping, clicking the blue search button to browse your files, or entering GIF URLs to add files for upload.
- REORDER GIFS.
- ADD TAGS, SOURCE URL, AND PRIVACY SETTINGS.
Does Imgur support GIFs?
How do you turn a GIF into a video?
- Step 1: Find Your GIF(s) Kapwing allows you to upload GIFs from anywhere.
- Step 2: Upload Your GIF(s) to the Kapwing Studio. Uploading your GIFs to Kapwing is just as easy!
- Step 3: Publish & Download! Once you've edited your GIF to perfection, you're ready to convert it to a video!
How do you post GIFs on Reddit mobile?
Is there an Imgur for videos?
How do I upload a GIF from Imgur to Facebook?
- Find a link to a GIF hosted on another site, like Imgur or Giphy.
- Copy and paste the link into your status, which will automatically detect that it's an animation and will place a GIF icon over it.
- Post it so it will be seen as fully animated when it shows up in your friends' feeds.
How do you link an image on Imgur?
- Alternative 1. Right-click on the image and choose Open Image in New Tab.
- Alternative 2. Right-click on the image and choose Copy Image Address.
- Alternative 3. After you uploaded the image click on the little arrow on the top right corner of the image and go to Get share links.
How do you post GIFs in 9gag comments?
These are the steps to upload them through PC:
- Open Memeful – GIF & Reaction face.
- Select the category you want and click on the particular GIF.
- Open Upload/comment in 9GAG.
- In the copy link portion/comment section, just paste the URL of the GIF which was copied in step 2.
How do you post a GIF in a comment?
- Click the Facebook gif button.
- Add text to your Facebook post.
- Go to the Facebook post's comment box.
- Type the text for your comment (if desired)
- Click the Facebook gif button.
- Search for your gif using the Facebook gif bar.
- Select the gif to use on your Facebook comment.
How do you embed a GIF in a comment?
How do you post pictures in 9gag comments?
Is Imgur app free?
How do you post a GIF on a forum?
How do I put a GIF in a Yahoo comment?
- Find an image from the web.
- Copy the image's URL.
- Click the Add Image button. in the text editing toolbar.
- Paste the URL into the “Image URL:” field.
- Click Insert. – Your image will display in the post you're composing.
- When you're done composing your message, click Post Reply.
How do you make a meme on Imgur?
How do you download a GIF?
How do you text a GIF?
- Open the Apps drawer (if it's not on your home screen).
- Open Messages.
- Tap the text bubble icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Enter in the name of the person you want to text.
- Select the Start button.
- Select the built-in GIF button (smiley) which is located within the text entry field by tapping it.
How do you use a GIF on iPhone?
- Go to the message you want to add a GIF to.
- In the Messages toolbar, tap the Photos app icon.
- Tap All Photos.
- Tap the GIF you want to add to the message.
- Tap Choose.
- The GIF is added to your message.
How do you get the imaging on iPhone?
- Open Messages and compose a new message or open an existing one.
- Tap the ‘A' (Apps) icon to the left of the text field.
- If #images don't pop up first, tap the icon with four bubbles in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on #images to browse, search and choose a GIF.