Hide an entire source from your news.
- Place your mouse cursor on a link from the source.
- Click the ⋮ icon that appears below the link.
- Click Hide stories from [source] in the resultingdrop-down menu.
Just so, how do I remove a topic from Google News?
- Go to news.google.com.
- At the bottom of the “Sections” list on the left, click Managesections. To remove a section, under “Active sections,” click Hide.To reorder sections, under “Active sections,” click a section titleand drag it to a new place in the section list.
Also, how do I change my local news on Google News? Did you know: You can change your location at anytime:
- Open the Google News main page on your device.
- Select Settings in the left menu.
- Select Language and Region to change your location.
- Type your city name into the search bar and search.
- Select Follow when local news for your region appears.
Also to know is, how do I remove Fox News from Google News?
Go to the Google News website athttps://news.google.com.
- Click on the “Gear” icon near the top right of the page.
- Select “Sources.”
- In the “Block” section, type “Fox News” and then click on thefirst website result.
How do I get Google News on my homepage?
To default to Google, here's how you do it:
- Click the Tools icon at the far right of the browserwindow.
- Select Internet options.
- In the General tab, find the Search section and clickSettings.
- Select Google.
- Click Set as default and click Close.
How do I get Google News?
Find what you want in the new Google News
- For local coverage, search for a location. Then tap Follow.
- To see more stories from a certain publication, search for thatsource. Then tap Follow .
- To make your own topics, search for your interests. Then tapFollow .
How do I delete Fox News?
- Log into your account.
- Click on your avatar at the top right to go into yourprofile.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your profile.
- Click Delete Account.
How do I change Google News source?
- Sign into your Google account.
- Open the menu if necessary.
- Change your language and region settings.
- Scroll up and click For you.
- Review Google's news picks for you.
- Indicate that you want to see more of a specific topic.
- Avoid specific topics in the future.
- Hide an entire source from your news.
How do I change my Google News settings?
Change settings on the web
- Go to Google News.
- If you don't see the menu on the left, click Menu .
- At the bottom left: To change a setting, click Settings. Tochange your language or place, click Language & region.
How do I turn off Google articles for you?
How do I block Fox News on my iPad?
- Open the “News” app and go to either For You,Explore, or Search.
- Locate the news source you want to hide or block.
- Tap on the little sharing icon for the specific article /source, it looks like a box with an arrow flying out of the top ofit.
- Scroll through the options and choose “MuteChannel” (or “Dislike Channel”)
How do I block Fox News on my iPhone?
How do I turn off Suggested articles in Chrome?
How do I change my location on Google?
- On your computer, do a search on Google.
- Scroll to the bottom of the search results page. You'll seeyour location.
- To update your location, click Use precise location or Updatelocation.
- If you're asked to share your device's location with Google,click Allow.
How do I reset my home location on Google?
- Open Google Maps and make sure you're signed in.
- In the search box, type Home or Work .
- Next to the address you want to change, click Edit.
- Type in a new address, then click Save.
Where is more settings on Google Chrome?
- Google Chrome Settings.
- You can open the Settings page by clicking on the icon withthree stacked horizontal lines to the left of the address bar; thiswill open up a dropdown menu, and Settings will be located to thebottom of the screen.
- Open the Settings page (directions above)
How do you add a source to Google assistant?
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the sameWi-Fi as your Google Home device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the bottom right corner of the Home screen, tap Account.
- Tap Settings Services tab News.
- You'll see a list of news sources that will play when you say“Ok, Google, listen to news”.