- Enter Option Adjustment mode (refer to ‘Option Adjustment').
- Select the ‘Delicate' cycle.
- The display will show . Touch and hold for 3 seconds to reset your washer to its factory settings.
People also ask, how do I reset my Fisher and Paykel top loader washing machine?
- Turn the dial to select ‘Spin'.
- Touch and hold the ‘Delay Start' ‘More' , the ‘Delay Start' ‘Less' and ‘Options' buttons together for 3 seconds will appear on the screen and the machine will beep.
- Your washer will now be reset to the default settings.
Furthermore, how do you run a diagnostic on a Fisher Paykel washing machine? Turn the power on at the power point but off at the machine. Press and hold the WASH TEMP DOWN button and then the POWER button until the machine gives 2 short beeps and lights up. Release buttons when the beeps indicate diagnostic mode has been entered. The SmartDrive is now in diagnostic mode.
Herein, how do I reset my Smart Drive washing machine?
How to Reset a Smart Drive Fisher & Paykel 608
- Go to the electrical outlet that you have your Fisher & Paykel Smart Drive washer plugged into. Ensure that you are not in the middle of a washing cycle.
- Unplug the electrical cord from the wall outlet and wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the electrical cord back into the wall and turn the Smart Drive back on.
What does Sud Loc mean on washer?
“Sud LOC” (suds lock – I have too many suds) Your machine has a suds build-up. Too much detergent may have been used for the amount of soil in the load.
Why is my Fisher and Paykel washing machine not spinning?
How do I reset my Fisher and Paykel?
- Press and hold the button decorated with the key and lock image for five seconds.
- Press the power button to turn off power to the Fisher & Paykel dishwasher.
- Wait a few minutes and then press the power button to restore power.
- Turn off and unplug the dishwasher if the issue remains.
Why is my washing machine beeping mid cycle?
Your machine is checking that the water has drained before spinning. Your washer will beep if you have used ‘No Spin' and at the end of the cycle. If your machine is beeping continuously or giving a musical series of beeps, refer to the ‘Before you call for service' section.
How do you use Fisher and Paykel WashSmart?
- Press ‘Power' to activate your WashSmart™ washer.
- Select your desired wash cycle by pressing the wash cycle button of your choice (refer to ‘Wash cycles' section).
- Choose your wash options, eg you may want a ‘Warm' wash temperature and a ‘Slow' spin speed (refer to the ‘Wash options' section).
How do I reset my Fisher and Paykel ecosmart washing machine?
What does key lock mean on Fisher and Paykel washing machine?
How do you unlock the door on a Fisher and Paykel front loader?
Simply touch , the machine will pause and the door will automatically unlock if the conditions inside the washer are safe. The button and time to go will flash on the screen while the washer is paused. Open the door and remove or add garments.
Why does my Fisher and Paykel dishwasher keep beeping?
How do you clean a Fisher and Paykel drum?
- Use a soft damp cloth to wipe the door, cleaning any water marks or residue off it.
- Wipe the rubber seal around the door.
- If the drum has any residual dirt or lint stuck to it, remove this and wipe the drum clean.
How do I start a Fisher and Paykel washing machine?
How do I clean the filter on my top load washing machine?
- Use a paper towel to remove any lint from the filter.
- Remove the screen from the filter and soak it in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Inspect the inside of the machine for excess lint.
- Replace the filter and the outer cover.
- Run your empty washer to test for leaks.
How do you remove the drum from a Fisher Paykel washing machine?
- Lift out the two lid bumpers located on the top of the machine.
- Take the lid off or move the washer away from the wall so you can lift the lid and lean it back.
- Unclip the bias spring located on the left of the support strut, but do not detach from the ring.