- USB. Go to any WEPA kiosk. On the main screen, select Print from USB.
- Local (your computer) With your document open, select File, then Print.
- Smartphone. Download the WEPA Print app for Android or iOS Device.
Correspondingly, how do you print double sided on wepa?
Open a new email draft.
- Open a new email draft.
- Enter [email protected] in ‘To:' field.
- Attach file(s) to email.
- Send email if desired print settings are black&white and single-sided.
- To change the print settings, enter “color” and/or “duplex” (double-sided) in the first line of the email body.
One may also ask, what is the WEPA? About WEPA™ Pronounced wee-pah, WEPA™ is an acronym for “Wireless Everywhere Print Anywhere.” WEPA™ is a breakthrough in Wireless Printing Technology. WEPA™ uses “cloud computing” to upload documents and send them via the web to WEPA™ “touch-screen” kiosks where students can then print their documents.
People also ask, how much does WEPA printing cost?
Wepa machines now accept Apple Pay, Venmo, and PayPal. For more information visit the website. The cost is $0.07 for black and white prints per a page, and $0.50 for color prints per a page. A $0.20 surcharge will apply for each transaction paid with a credit/debit card.
Where can I print at UMD?
Print from a Library Computer
- Use a photocopy card or a university ID with a Terrapin Express account.
- A photocopy card ATM is located on the first floor of STEM.
- Public printers are located on the first floor of STEM.
- Cost is 10 cents per page for black and white and 50 cents for color.
How do I print multiple PDF files back to back?
- Press “Win-E” to open Windows Explorer and locate the PDF files you want to print.
- Click and drag the PDF files into the same folder.
- Hold the “Ctrl” key and click up to 15 PDF files to select them.
- Right-click any selected PDF file and click “Print” to automatically print all of the selected files.
How do you use wepa?
- Download the wepa print app from the Google Play store.
- Open the wepa Print app and log in to your wepa account.
- Select File to print.
- Navigate to the file you'd like to print.
- Select the number of copies and properties of the print job (e.g. color, b/w, portrait, landscape, etc.)
- Tap Send to wepa.
Does wepa print in color?
How do I print at Oakland University?
How do you print multiple slides on one page in wepa?
- Select OK at bottom right then Done after selecting all documents to print.
- Select green Print icon at bottom then a payment option to release print jobs.
How do I find my wepa code?
- Select ‘Don't have a card? Tap here' at bottom.
- Select ‘I have Wepa Code' from menu.
- Enter 6 alpha-numberic Wepa code then ‘Submit'.
- Select ‘Print' at bottom then a payment option.