“What's up?” or here (West Midlands of England)commonly just “sup” is a general greeting, you can response withanswers like “Not much”, “Nothing”, “Alright” etc. In this context,the response is just a return of the greeting, or a confirmationthat all is going normally.
Besides, how do you respond to a flirty compliment?
How to Accept a Compliment While Flirting
- Look at the person with whom you're flirting and say “Thankyou.”
- Use the compliment as a conversation point.
- Tease her a little when she compliments you.
- Move closer to him when you thank him.
- Smile and make eye contact when you thank her.
- Compliment him back.
Likewise, what's up reply Quora? As Lillian Queen already pointed out, the traditionalanswer is “Not much, what's up withyou?”, just like it's traditional to respond,“Fine, how are you?” when someone asks how you are. Theaccepted format is to acknowledge and return thegreeting.
People also ask, what does it mean when someone says Wassup?
you can reply its goodor not bad and then ask wassup with you? what are you up toor what you up to mean same and mean what are youdoing to this you can reply by telling them what you are doingright now or what you have been doing since you last conversed withthat person
How do you accept compliments?
Whenever you receive a compliment or accolade, but don'tknow what to say, use these tips to accept compliments withgrace.
- Humbly say, “Thank you.”
- Don't try to one-up a compliment.
- Mind your nonverbal cues.
- Acknowledge your team's effort.
- Follow proper protocol.
- Receive toasts with grace.
How do you flirt over text?
- Open up the conversation. If you're trying to flirt with a guywho you're not romantic with yet, try to give him an opening tosomething romantic.
- Send a flirty compliment.
- Try sending texts at night.
- Be yourself.
- Play up your fun side.
- Don't be afraid to tease.
- Give him a cute nickname.
- Break up the boredom.
How do you compliment a guy?
- You are so handsome.
- Wow, you weren't lying when you said you were hitting thegym!
- I love your (insert color here) eyes.
- You always making me smile!
- You're the funniest man I've ever met.
- I always feel safe when I'm around you.
- You are so handy!
- It's so nice to see a man who can cook.
How do you respond when someone says your beautiful?
- Just say “thanks” and then go on.
- I don't think thanks sounds conceited, what else would you sayanyway lol.
- A nice look in the eyes of the sayer with no words can tell alot.
- Say thank you.
- Awww, thank you.
- Just chill out about it.People take facebook tooseriously.
- “Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
What does it mean when a guy compliments you a lot?
How do you reply to Thanks?
- Respond with “you're welcome.” This is one of themost obvious and widely used responses to “thankyou.”
- Say “thank you!”
- Say “It's my pleasure.”
- Tell them, “I know you'd do the same for me.”
- Say “no problem.”
- Choose a casual response.
- Watch your body language.
What does it mean when a guy calls you cute?
How do you compliment a girl?
- I always learn so much from you.
- You're not like everyone else.
- Compliments For Girls : You look great today.
- Your hair looks amazing.
- Nobody makes me happier than you.
- Compliments For Girls : You have such good taste.
- You are my everything.
- I think you are perfect just the way you are.
Is it whats up or Wassup?
Is Wassup a slang word?
what's going on or happening; what's up (used as agreeting).