- Boat Shoe: 5,000 Steps.
- Sneakers: 10,000 Steps.
- Urban Boot: 15,000 Steps.
- High Tops: 20,000 Step.
- Classics: 25,000 Steps.
- Trail Shoe: 30,000 Steps.
- Hiking Boot: 35,000 Steps.
- Cleats: 40,000 Steps.
Hereof, where can I find my Fitbit badges?
To view badges in the Fitbit app:
- Tap the Today tab , and tap your profile picture.
- Tap your name > Badges and Trophies.
- Tap Badge Collection to see your complete collection of badges, including any weight badges you've earned. Note that weight badges don't appear among your Top Badges in the Fitbit app.
Similarly, what is the marathon badge on Fitbit? Distance Badges categorized on places and locations, for example a Marathon badge is unlocked when you travel 26 miles with your Fitbit, whereas the Great Wall badge is awarded after going 5,500 miles.
In respect to this, what are the Fitbit distance badges?
The badges were also rebranded with places/distances, as follows:
- Marathon: 26 Miles.
- Penguin March: 70 Miles.
- London Underground: 250 Miles.
- Serengeti: 500 Miles.
- Italy: 736 Miles.
- New Zealand: 990 Miles.
- Great Barrier Reef: 1,600 Miles.
- Japan: 1869 Miles.
What is the London Underground badge on Fitbit?
London Underground Badge (250 lifetime miles) — Lifetime distances take you to iconic locations around the world. Cheerio. Weight Loss Badge (5 lbs) — Get rewarded for hitting your weight goal. You deserve it.
What are the lifetime badges for Fitbit?
- Marathon: 26 Lifetime Miles.
- Penguin March: 70 Lifetime Miles.
- London Underground: 250 Lifetime Miles.
- Serengeti: 500 Lifetime Miles.
- Italy: 736 Lifetime Miles.
- New Zealand: 990 Lifetime Miles.
- Great Barrier Reef: 1,600 Lifetime Miles.
- Japan: 1,869 Lifetime Miles.
How many steps is a flight of stairs on Fitbit?
How many miles is 100 000 steps?
What is a happy Hill badge?
Happy Hill. Accomplishment: You've climbed 10 floors in one day. Redwood Forest. Accomplishment: You've climbed 25 floors in one day.
How accurate is the Fitbit versa calorie burn?
The Fitbit Versa seems to be very optimistic with calories burned with the steps we've taken. In our test, the Apple Watch recorded more stepsr in 14 days but recorded less calories burnt. Counting steps is probably the least accurate thing Fitbit Versa and Apple Watch Series 3 do.
Does fitbit versa Track floors?
How do you get lifetime miles on Fitbit?
- On your online dashboard, enable the ‘Activity + Stats' tile. On the 2nd drop down select ‘Daily'. You'll then be able to see your lifetime total as the last stat on the right.
- From your leaderboard, click on ‘You'. This will take you to your profile page. Your lifetime stats will be listed on your right.
How do you delete badges on Fitbit?
- Hover over the badge you'd like to delete.
- Click the trash can to permanently delete the badge.
Can you walk 100 000 steps in a day?
How many miles is 28 000 steps?
What do floors mean on Fitbit?
Are Fitbits safe?
What is a lifetime mile?
How do you get trophies on Fitbit?
- Open the Fitbit app.
- Tap “Account”.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap “Trophies” to see all the trophies you have earned.
What does Fitbit flight mean?
How many steps do you take in a marathon?
What is fitbit premium?
What are the highest Fitbit badges?
- Skyscraper – you climbed 100 floors in a day.
- Castle – you climbed 200 floors in a day.
- Rainbow – you climbed 700 floors in one day.
- 747 – 4000 floors climbed since joining Fitbit.
- Spaceship – you've climbed 14,000 floors since joining Fitbit.
- Satellite – you've climbed 35,000 floors since joining Fitbit.