Similarly, what can I bring to Pearson VUE?
Before you go to the test centre
- Ensure that you bring the correct identification for admission to the test centre: Please be prepared to show two (2) forms of valid, original identification, one of which must have your signature:
- Print out and bring a copy of your booking confirmation from Pearson VUE to the test centre.
Furthermore, how big are the lockers at Pearson VUE? Candidate rules You must store all personal items in a locker. The locker dimensions are 18″ h x 15″ w x 16.5″ d. Pearson Professional Centers are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced personal items.
Additionally, are there lockers at Pearson VUE?
The lockers are very small and are not intended to hold large items. Do not bring anything to the test center unless it is absolutely necessary. Neither test center personnel, nor Pearson VUE will be responsible for lost or stolen items.
How do I get my Pearson VUE test results?
Accessing the Quick Results Service
- Go to the Pearson VUE website, candidates will need to sign in with their username and password.
- Under “My Account,” select “Quick Results”
- If your results are available, you may click on the “Purchase” button.
- Fill in the payment information and click Next.
Does the Pearson VUE trick work?
How long does it take to get Pearson VUE results?
Is water bottle allowed in board exam?
Is Saturday a business day for Pearson VUE?
How do I contact Pearson VUE by phone?
- 888-278-6138 (toll-free)
- +1-952-887-6976 (toll)
Can you wear a hat in an exam?
How does Pearson VUE work?
Can I chew gum during the MCAT?
Researchers have found that chewing gum for 5 minutes before taking a test improves test scores. And while researchers explained that the effect only lasted a few minutes, the simple pre-test act could give test-takers an advantage in some ways.
What time does Pearson VUE close?
Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. local time for each country; closed on local holidays.
How do I start a Pearson VUE testing center?
How do I log into Pearson VUE?
What should I bring to Naplex?
- Arrive at the test center at least 30 minutes before your scheduled testing time to allow for check-in.
- Bring two forms of identification: a picture ID that includes your signature and a second form of ID.
- You will be provided with laminated note boards, which may be replaced as needed during testing.
How do I reschedule a Pearson VUE exam?
- Click on the name of your exam under Upcoming Appointments.
- Click Reschedule then select your new desired date and start time.
- Review your appointment details on the next page and click Proceed to Checkout.
How do I check my Pearson VUE CBT results?
Examination results will be emailed to candidates within 48 hours after taking the examination. You can also obtain your results within 48 business hours by logging in to your Pearson VUE account which you will have created when booking your exam.