Can mold from water damage make you sick? how long does it take to get sick from mold exposure.
- Wheezing/shortness of breath.
- Watery eyes.
- Runny nose.
- Itchy eyes.
- Redness of the eyes.
- Long standing or frequent sinusitis.
Digestive problems related to mold exposure are not as common as some other mold sickness symptoms, like allergic reactions and respiratory problems, but exposure to household mold can lead to gastrointestinal problems such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bleeding in the intestinal tract, intestinal cramping, and the …
A blood test, sometimes called the radioallergosorbent test, can measure your immune system’s response to mold by measuring the amount of certain antibodies in your bloodstream known as immunoglobulin E (IgE) antibodies.
Indolent, chronic infections or exposures may take months to properly treat holistically and naturally but it can be done! Healing detox reactions should only last 2 weeks to a month at the longest, at which point, the patient breaks through and their body begins to positively react to treatment.
Some of the richest dietary sources of glutathione are spinach, avocados, asparagus, and okra. In addition to glutathione, quercetin and N-acetylcysteine support mold detox. If you’re recovering from mold exposure, you may benefit from a concentrated dose of glutathione through supplement pills, inhalation or IV.
- shortness of breath.
- fever (rare)
- worsening of asthma symptoms.