Herein, how do I connect my ADSL modem to my phone line?
- Connect the phone line from the telephone wall socket to the'Wall Socket/Line' port on your filter.
- Connect your telephone handset to the ‘Phone' port on yourfilter.
- Connect your ADSL modem to the ‘ADSL Modem' port on yourfilter. Filters should be connected up in the configurationbelow:
Also, how do I connect to my modem? Part 2 Installing
- Attach one end of the coaxial cable to the cable output.
- Attach the other end of the cable to the input on yourmodem.
- Plug your modem's power cable into an electrical outlet.
- Insert the modem power cable's free end into the modem.
- Place your modem in its spot.
- Attach the modem to a router.
Moreover, how do I find the IP address of my modem?
How to Find Your Modem IP Address
- Go to the “Start” menu on the computer, usually found in thebottom left corner of the computer screen, and click “Run.” Asearch box will appear.
- Type “cmd” in the search box, and click “OK.”
- Type “ipconfig” in the command line next to the username, andpress “Enter.”
How do I get into my routers settings?
At the command prompt window, type ipconfig at theprompt itself and press Enter. Scroll to the top of the windowuntil you see a setting for Default Gateway underEthernet or Wi-Fi. That's your router, and the number nextto it is your router's IP address.
What is the default password for Telstra Gateway?
What is the pair button on Telstra modem?
Where is the WPS button on my Telstra smart modem?
Do I need a special modem for NBN?
Can I use my existing modem for NBN?
How do I reset my Telstra NBN modem?
- Restart your computer and modem.
- Reset the wireless modem to factory settings.
- To do this, use a paperclip (or something similar) to press andhold the reset hole at the back of your Telstra modem, and keep itpressed in for 15 seconds.
- Allow 2-5 minutes for the modem to reconnect to theinternet.
Will ADSL modem work on NBN?
What modems are compatible with NBN?
- ASUS DSL-AC56U.
- ASUS DSL-AC68U.
- D Link DSL-2877AL.
- D Link DSL-2885A.
- Draytek 2860n/n+/Vn/ac/Vac.
- Draytek 2760.
- Netcomm NF4V.
- Netcomm NF17ACV.