If you want to change your default greeting:
- Open the YouMail app and tap the Menu (☰) icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on Greetings.
- Select a new greeting.
- Tap Set As Main Greeting and confirm by tapping OK.
Keeping this in view, how can I change my greeting?
Record a new greeting
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record .
- Record your greeting, then tap Stop .
- Choose what you want to do with the recording. To listen to the recording: Tap Play .
Additionally, how do I change the welcome message on my iPhone? Apple iPhone – Change Voicemail Greeting
- From a Home screen, tap the Phone app .
- Tap Voicemail. then tap Greeting (upper-left).
- Tap Custom to record a greeting. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
- Tap Record to begin recording the custom greeting message. To listen to your recording before saving, tap Stop then Play.
- Tap Stop to end recording then tap Save.
One may also ask, how do I get rid of YouMail greeting?
Android – Tap the Menu button (☰) on the top left, Tap Settings, then Activate/Deactivate, Select Return to Carrier Voicemail, Select Yes, return my voicemail to my carrier. After you confirm that your carrier voicemail is working again, you can delete the YouMail app.
How do you delete greeting messages on android?
- Step-1: Go to Voicemail. Open the dial pad on your mobile phone.
- Step-2: Follow the Instructions. Now, you will hear the Voicemail greetings instruction recorded on the phone.
- Step-3: Delete the Old Voicemail Greetings.
- Method-2: Using a third-party application.
- Method-3: Using Quick Codes.
Related Question Answers
How do you reset your voicemail?
Press *611 then press SEND (airtime is free). Alternatively, call (800) 922-0204 (toll free) from any phone to reach the automated customer service menu. When prompted to state the reason for your call, say “Reset voicemail password”. If prompted, enter the requested info for security verification.
What is the default iPhone voicemail greeting?
The default voicemail greeting on the iPhone plays generic Your call has been forward to an automated voice message system recording. If you use your phone for work, create a personalized greeting that tells people you're a professional.
What is the Voice app on Android?
Google has a new free Android app that lets you get around your phone, tap buttons, and type across the interface and all your apps using just your voice. It's called Voice Access, and it works similar to how you use voice commands with Google Assistant.
What is Vvm service?
Visual voice mail (VVM) is a voicemail with a visual interface presenting a visual list of messages for playback. Each message can be shown on the screen, as text. After Apple, more companies adopted VVM, such as Samsung and Blackberry.
Why can't I change my voicemail greeting?
Reset Network Settings
If you persistently can't save your greeting, you may need to reset your phone's network settings.
How do I delete my voicemail greeting on Vodafone?
When listening to a Voicemail message, you can use these helpful codes:
- Press # to skip forward.
- Press 1 to rewind.
- Press 2 to pause/start.
- Press 3 to fast forward.
- Press 4 to replay.
- Press 5 for time and date.
- Press 6 for Instant Callback.
- Press 7 to delete a message.
What is my voicemail number?
For Android, press Settings, About Phone, and then Status. Your phone number will be listed here. Voicemail can sometimes be locked for privacy reasons but the code should be something that you created. Once you have verified your identity, you should be allowed to access to your voicemail.
How do I leave a message on my phone?
The service works by simply dialing 267-SLYDIAL or 267-759-3425 and entering the U.S. phone number of the person you want the service to dial. You will then be placed directly into their voicemail to leave a message.
Is YouMail safe?
YouMail stores voicemails in your account as secure information, available only to your account and login credentials. YouMail does offer features that allow you to forward messages, receive voicemail messages in your inbox, and share messages with others. However, in all cases, these are user selected features.
What is Umail?
YouMail is an Irvine, CA-based developer of visual voicemail and Robocall blocking software. Their voicemail software replaces the voicemail service offered by mobile phone manufacturers, and offers webmail-like voicemail access and voicemail-to-text transcriptions.
What does YouMail cost?
YouMail does not charge any fee to create an account, access the free greetings, or to access your voicemail. Some wireless carriers may apply charges for text messaging, call forwarding, long distance, or airtime, depending on your plan and how you use YouMail.
How do I get rid of TrapCall?
How do I cancel my TrapCall for iOS subscription?
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap iTunes & App Store then tap on your Apple ID.
- Select View Apple ID, use your Touch ID, Face ID, or enter your password and choose OK.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Under Active, tap TrapCall and select Cancel Subscription.
Is YouMail free?
It's no secret that scam calls and robocalls are a huge problem in the US. That's why apps like YouMail | Android | iOS | can make all the difference. YouMail blocks robocalls and provides a visual voicemail interface for free. If you can't get visual voicemail on your phone, try it out.
How do I set up YouMail?
How to Activate YouMail on the Android
- Open the YouMail app.
- Tap the Menu (☰) icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Activate/Deactivate.
- Tap on Forward to YouMail.
- Follow the instructions.
- Then tap on Verify YouMail is Working to confirm that the forwarding is working properly.
How do I turn off YouMail on my iPhone?
Using the iPhone App:
- Open the YouMail app.
- Open the Settings menu in the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on Return to Carrier Voicemail.
- Follow the On Screen Directions.
How do I remove YouMail from iPhone?
- Navigate to the YouMail app on your iOS device's home screen. Tap and hold its icon until its starts to wiggle.
- Click the small black “x” that appears on the app icon.
- You will be asked to confirm the process.
- Follow How to Disable YouMail to complete the process of reverting back to your carrier's voicemail.
How do I turn off automatic voicemail?
On some Android phones, you may be able to disable voicemail by opening your phone's settings, tapping Call or Phone, tapping Voicemail, tapping your voicemail number, and deleting it.
What is reset network settings?
What specific settings are reset by a Network settings reset in Android 6.0, 7. x or 8.0?
- Allows background data sync.
- Clears mobile data limits.
- Deletes all Wi-Fi® SSIDs.
- Disconnects all tethered interfaces.
- Forgets paired devices.
- Removes all app data restrictions.
- Sets network selection mode to automatic.
How do I check my voice messages on my iPhone?
How to view the transcript of a voicemail on iPhone
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Tap Voicemail in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap a voicemail.
- The transcript of the voicemail message will already be there.