- Your device needs to be connected to the router either by WiFi or with a cable.
- Type 192.168.
- When you first log in to the GUI, it will ask you to reset or change the password.
- Then you need to log in with your new password.
- Enter the password ‘vodafone‘
- Choose Expert mode.
Beside this, how do I change my Singtel modem password?
Your default WiFi password can be found on a sticker at the side or bottom of your modem. If you wish to change your WiFi password, visit http://192.168.1.254 to view your router configuration page. Check under ‘Wireless' and change either your ‘WPA Pre Shared Key' or your ‘Network Key'.
Subsequently, question is, how can I change my Vodafone Mobile WiFi password? To change the admin password, open the Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Web app: – Enter ‘admin' into the Password field and click ‘Login' – Select Router on the Navigation bar – Select ‘Router Settings' from the left-hand Menu bar.
Also know, how do I change my Vodafone modem settings?
Set up Wi-Fi and modem management
- Open a browser. In the address box, enter 192.168.1.1.
- Click Enter.
- Enter the login user name (vodafone by default) and password (vodafone by default)
- Click Login.
What is Singtel router admin password?
The default network address is 192.168. 1.254 and so within a browser connect to http://192.168.1.254. The root user login's default password is admin and should be changed. To change the root user's password, log in to the router through http://192.168.1.254 click the Settings (the cog icon) menu.
How do I change my WiFi name and password Dlink?
- Step 1: Open an Internet browser (such as Internet Explorer) and enter http://dlinkrouter.local or http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
- Step 2: Enter the password for your Admin account in the field provided.
- Step 3: Move the cursor to the Settings tab and then click Wireless from the drop-down menu.
What is Singtel WiFi username and password?
Do I need to change my WiFi password?
How do I connect my Singtel modem to my router?
How do I find my password on my router?
- Check your router's default password, usually printed on a sticker on the router.
- In Windows, head to Network and Sharing Center, click on your Wi-Fi network, and head to Wireless Properties > Security to see your Network Security Key.
How do I find my router username and password without resetting it?
How do I change my modem settings?
- Enter your router's IP address into your favorite web browser.
- Log in with the default username and password (both admin, usually).
- Go to settings.
- Select Change Router Password or a similar option.
- Enter the new password.
- Save the new settings.
How do I find my WIFI password on my phone?
- Open up your File Manager in Android.
- Navigate to the /data/wifi/ or to the/data/misc/wifi/ directory, depending on the device.
- In /data/wifi/, look for and open a file namedbcm_supp.
- After you select wpa_supplicant.
How do I change my 192.168 0.1 password?
- Login to Router admin panel using its default IP Address – 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the default username and password (admin/admin in most cases).
- Navigate to Wireless > Wireless Security > WPA/WPA2 – Personal (Recommended) > Password .
- Enter your preferred password and Save the change.
What lights should be on my Vodafone modem?
What is the username and password for Vodafone router?
Can you use a different modem?
How do I connect my phone to my modem?
- Plug one end of the first telephone cable into the wall jack. Plug the other end of the cable into the “Line” port on the modem.
- Plug one end of the second telephone cable into the input jack on the telephone.
- Pick up the telephone receiver; you should hear a dial tone.
What is the difference between a modem and a router?
How do I find my Vodafone WiFi password?
Can I use my own modem with Vodafone?
How do I connect my landline to my modem?
How do I reset my Vodafone Pocket WiFi?
- Find the reset button.
- With it switched on, use a paper clip end (or something similar) to press and hold the button until the Vodafone logo appears on-screen (takes about 5 seconds).
How do I change my Vodacom router password?
- Step 1: Open your Internet browser and enter http://dlinkrouter, http://dlinkrouter.local, or http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
- The default username is Admin.
- Step 2: Click Configure.