Tap Theater at the top of the screen. If you don't see Theater at the top of the screen, tap the More button , then tap View iMovie Theater. Tap a video to select it. If the download button appears, tap the download button to download the video to your device.
Moreover, how do I access iMovie from iCloud?
Unlock your iOS device and open Settings app. Locate “iCloud” option and make sure iCloud icon is on. When you turn on iCloud icon, you can sync iMovie videos to iCloud automatically. Navigate to the iMovie videos you want to share, tap on the iMovie video project or clip.
One may also ask, how do I download documents from iCloud? Use these steps to download files stored in iCloud Drive, or files that are accessible from iWork apps on iCloud.com:
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Open iCloud Drive.
- Find and select the file.
- Click Download at the top of the page or double-click the file. The document downloads to your default downloads location.
Just so, why are my videos downloading from iCloud?
If you have Optimize Storage turned on, you might not have all of your original photos and videos on your device. To download the original photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals.
How do I retrieve downloads from iCloud?
Restore from an iCloud backup
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase All Content and Settings.”
- On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
Does iMovie save to iCloud?
Why can't I watch my iMovie?
Where are iPhoto files stored?
How do I get an iMovie project on my iPhone?
Open iMovie on your device, and tap Projects at the top of the screen. If you're editing a project, tap the back button until you return to the Projects browser. Tap the Import button , then tap iCloud at the bottom of the pane that appears.
Are iMovie projects stored in iCloud?
Where are iMovies stored in iCloud?
How do I open an iMovie?
Does deleting photos from iPhone delete from iCloud?
Do photos stay on iCloud if deleted from iPhone?
How long does it take photos to download from iCloud?
Why are my photos not downloading?
How do I save photos to iCloud and delete from phone?
iCloud Photo Library
- Launch the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on “Photos” (iOS 11) or “Photos & camera” (iOS 10 and earlier)
- Toggle ON “Optimise iPhone Storage”
Why does iCloud take so long to upload photos?
If you enable iCloud Photos, your videos are synced via the cloud as well. Videos can be hundreds of megabytes, so the sync process can be very slow.
How do I move pictures from iPhone to laptop?
On a Windows laptop: Connect your iPhone with USB cable > Open Photos app from the Start menu if it doesn't pop up > Click on the Import option > Choose From a USB cable > Then select photos you want to transfer > Click on Import and Continue.
How do I take photos off my iPhone and put them on the computer?
- Plug your iPhone into your computer with the USB cable.
- The Photos app should automatically launch. If it doesn't, launch the program using the Windows Start menu or search bar.
- Click the Import icon in the upper right corner of the Photos app.
Why does it take so long to download from iCloud?
Where is the Files app on my iPhone?
How do I retrieve a document from iCloud?
- Go to iCloud.com in any web browser (you might need to sign in).
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Restore Files under Advanced all the way at the bottom left.
- Click to check off the boxes to the left of the files you want to restore.
How do I open iCloud on my iPhone?
- Open Settings and tap your name.
- Choose iCloud.
- You'll now see all the apps and data you can sync and use with iCloud.
- Tap a toggle on the right hand side to turn on iCloud for a specific app.
- Toward the bottom, tap iCloud Backup to automatically make cloud backups of your iPhone or iPad.