Consequently, how do I fix my Versa Fitbit?
What are the instructions for performing a Factory Reset when you can't actually USE the Versa device because the screen is non-responsive?
- Connect the Fitbit Versa to the charging cable.
- Hold all 3 buttons for about 15 seconds, until the Fitbit logo appears.
Also, why is my Fitbit not working? Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on. Open the Fitbit app. If your Fitbit device didn't sync, restart your iPhone or iPad. If your Fitbit device won't sync after the restart, log in to your Fitbit account on a different phone, tablet, or computer and try to sync.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I turn on my versa fitbit?
Navigate Versa by tapping the screen, swiping side-to-side and up and down, or pressing the buttons. To preserve battery, Versa's screen turns off when not in use. To turn it on, double-tap the screen or press any button. The home screen is the clock.
Where is the back button on the Fitbit versa?
The basics There are three buttons on the Versa. The left button acts as a Back button when viewing an app. A long-press of the left button also opens the quick settings screen where you'll find music controls, Fitbit Pay on the special edition Versa and quick toggles for auto-wake and notifications.
How do you reset a dead versa fitbit?
- Press and hold the three buttons on your Fitbit for up to 20 seconds.
- Once the logo is shown on the screen and then disappear, release the bottom button and hold the other two until you hear a strong vibration.
How do I reset my Versa black screen on my Fitbit?
- Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
- Let go of the buttons.
How do I restart my Fitbit?
- Plug your charging cable into your computer.
- Plug your Charge into the charging cable.
- Press and hold the button for 10 to 12 seconds until you see the Fitbit icon and a version number on the screen.
- Let go of the button.
How do I get text messages on my Fitbit versa?
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, of your smartwatch tap the Account icon.
- Tap Notifications.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pair your watch.
- notifications are turned on automatically.
How do I get text on my Fitbit versa?
- Open Notifications and make sure Text Messages notifications use DEFAULT text messaging app on your device (or Google Messages).
- Please open Android Settings and scroll down to Notifications section: