- Open the Settings menu on your device.
- Go to Apps or Application Manager. (This option might differ depending on your device.)
- Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to the Google Play Store app.
- Open the app details and tap the Force stop button.
- Tap the Clear data button.
Regarding this, how do you reset your Google Play store?
To wipe the Google Play Store cache memory, just head over to your Settings and select the “Apps” option. From there, simply look for Google Play Store and tap on it. You will be presented with plenty of options, including a “Clear cache” button.
Also, what will happen if I clear data of Google Play Store? Data used by Play services is mostly cached data for these APIs, duplicated data of Android wear apps synched with your phone and some kind of search index. If you delete this data, chances are Google Play services will just recreate it. But you won't delete any of your personal data by deleting Play services data.
In this regard, why is my Google Play not working?
If your Play Store app still isn't working, then you may need to refresh your Google account on your Android device. This will mean your Google account on your entire phone will be reset and not just in the Google Play Store. Go back into your Settings and tap on Account again.
How do I fix Google Play store updates?
Go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store and select both Clear data and Clear cache and finally Uninstall updates. Restart your device, open Google Play Store and try to download the app again.
Why can't I log into my Google Play store?
How do I get the Play Store app back?
- Head over to Settings on your Android device.
- Apps are usually divided into ‘Downloaded', ‘On card', ‘Running' and ‘All'.
- Scroll around and you may find ‘Google Play Store' in the list.
- If you see a ‘Disabled' configuration on this app – tap to Enable.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Google Play services?
Why can't I install apps?
Why can't I download any app?
How can I delete my account from Play Store?
- Open the Settings app on your device;
- Tap on Accounts;
- Choose the Google Play Store account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove Account, then tap Remove Account again;
- You may be asked to enter your password, PIN or security pattern to proceed.
Can't update or install apps Android?
- Stop all pending updates/installations.
- Clear Google Play Store data.
- Disable Google Play Store.
- Force Stop Google Play Store.
- Clear Google Play Store cache.
- Reboot the phone.
- Enable Google Play Store.
- Clear Google Play Store data (again)
Why is my phone not downloading?
Locate Google Play Services and repeat the same steps — clearing cache and data. You can then restart your device or go straight to the Download Manager app. Once again, clear app data and cache and then restart your phone.
How do I fix Google Play Services has stopped on my Android?
- Rebooting Android to fix the error.
- Updating the Google Play services app.
- Clear the Google Play services app cache.
- Disable Google Play services.
- Uninstall and reinstall Google Play services updates.
- Wipe device cache.
- Using Play Services Fix Info app.
How do I update Google Play services on Android?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and tap App Details.
- Tap Update or Install. If you don't see these options, follow the steps in Step 2 and Step 3.
Why can't I open my apps on my Android?
How do I fix Google Play?
- Restart your device. Turn off your device and turn it back to resolve a surprising number of issues.
- Force close Google Play Store.
- Toggle airplane mode.
- Toggle Wi-Fi.
- Reset your router.
- Eject the SD card.
- Clear Google Play Store cache.
- Delete Google Play Store data.
How do I contact Google Play?
To view your Google Play balance, visit https://play.google.com/store/account. To speak to customer care, call us at 1-855-466-4438.
Why can't I update my apps?
How do you fix Unfortunately Google Play store has stopped?
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down and tap “Apps”. A list of all the apps installed on your Android device will appear.
- Scroll down and search for Google Play Store app and tap it. An app info page about the Google Play Store will open.
- Tap “Storage”.
- Tap the “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache” buttons.
How do I fix Google Play device not compatible?
- Clear the Google Play Store from running in the background of your Android device.
- Launch the Settings app on your Android device.
- Click on the “Application Manager” option.
- Then find the “Google Play Services” listing and click on the same.
- Click on the “Clear Cache” button.