- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click Files.
- Hover over the first file you want to select.
- Click the checkmark that appears. Repeat this for all the files you want to select.
- Choose the action you'd like to take from the options on the right side.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I select all photos in Dropbox on Iphone?
Then you need to tap the photos you wish to upload to Dropbox. They should turn blue with a check. Then tap “upload”. There is no “Select all” to upload an entire album.
Beside above, how do I select all photos in files? Other tips
- Click the first file or folder you want to select.
- Hold down the Shift key, select the last file or folder, and then let go of the Shift key.
- Now hold down the Ctrl key and click any other file(s) or folder(s) you would like to add to those already selected.
Simply so, how do I select all files in Dropbox?
(command on Mac). Select all files or folders you want.
To select multiple consecutive files or folders:
- Select the first item.
- Press and hold Shift.
- Click the last item.
How do I transfer all my photos to Dropbox?
To do so:
- Open Dropbox on your phone.
- Open the Dropbox folder where you'd like to store your photos.
- Tap the + (plus) icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose Upload Photos.
- Tap the photos you would like to upload.
- Tap the folder icon (Android) or Next (iOS), and select where you'd like the files to be added.
How do I save photos from Dropbox to my computer?
- Install the Dropbox desktop app, sign in with your Dropbox credentials.
- Enter the Dropbox app preferences, choose selective sync, and only sync the files with photos in them.
- Files will begin to download in the background to a new Dropbox folder on your computer.
Why won't Dropbox upload my photos?
How do I save photos from Dropbox to my camera roll?
- In your Dropbox app, you may browse to where your photos are.
- Next, you will need to long press on a photo to select one.
- You may then tap subsequent photos, or select all using the “double ticks” icon.
- Once done, you may press 3 dots icon, and then tap “Save to Device”
How do I save photos from Dropbox to my iPhone camera roll?
- Launch the Dropbox app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad. If you haven't signed in, you'll need to right now.
- Tap on the photo you want to import to your camera roll.
- Tap and hold on the photo until the options bar appears.
- Tap Save to Camera Roll.
How do I permanently delete photos from Dropbox?
- Open the Dropbox app on your mobile device and navigate to the file that you want to delete.
- Tap the three dots below the file.
- Tap Delete.
- Tap Delete again to confirm your deletion.
How do you download photos from Dropbox?
How do you select all pictures on iPhone?
- Launch the Photos app.
- Open the album you want to select photos and videos in.
- Tap on the select button in the top-right corner.
- Tap and hold on a photo, then without lifting your finger, slide it in any direction to continue selecting content.
How do I download multiple files from Dropbox?
How do I select multiple files in Finder?
How do I delete all my Dropbox files?
- Go to dropbox.com.
- Click on the top file, but not on its filename, rather on the whitespace near it.
- Press your keyboard's SHIFT and then down arrow to “select” all folders/files.
- Click the Delete button that has appeared at step 2.
- Reload the page (because of a bug)
How do I download an entire folder from Dropbox?
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Find the folder you want to download.
- Click the … (ellipsis) icon to the right of the folder's name.
- Click Download.
How do you copy all?
Select your items to copy or cut as above. To select all items on a page or folder, you can use the CTRL+A or Command + A shortcut: hold down the CTRL button (on Windows) or Command key (on Mac) then hit the A key.
How do I select all in Gmail?
- Open the label (or, your Inbox, or Sent Mail, etc) containing the messages you'd like to select.
- Click the Select: All link above your messages.
- Click the link that says Select all [number] conversations in [current view].
- Select the action you'd like to take from the More Actions drop-down menu.
How do you select multiple files on iPhone?
- Open the Photos app in iOS and go to any album, or the Camera Roll.
- Tap on the “Select” button.
- Now tap on the image to start, and continue to hold down while dragging elsewhere on screen to another image, lift to stop selecting images.
How do you select all photos in Google Photos?
How do you delete more than one file at a time?
- Click the first file you want to delete to select it.
- Hold down the “CTRL” key on your keyboard.
- Click the other files you wish to delete while continuing to hold down the “CTRL” key. This will select multiple files at once. Release the “CTRL” key and then press the “Delete” key on your keyboard.
How do I move multiple photos to a new folder?
- Tap the icon for more options next to a file that you'd like to move or copy.
- Select “Move” or “Copy”
- Navigate to the location where you'd like to move or copy these files to.
- Select “Paste” (or “Move” if you're moving the files).