- Pick App Authenticator when you're setting up Login Verification, then click Continue.
- Choose your device from the pull-down menu.
- Install the Google Authenticator app for Google Play or iPhone.
- Open the authenticator app.
- Click Begin Setup.
- Choose how you want to set up the authenticator:
Similarly one may ask, how do I get EA App authenticator?
Adding EA to the Authenticator
- Login to your EA Account to open the My Account: Security page.
- Find the Login Verification section and select Turn On.
- Answer your security question, then select how you want to receive your verification code by selecting App Authenticator.
Subsequently, question is, how do I enable EA login verification? Turn on Login Verification
- Go to ea.com and log in.
- Click your username, then My Account.
- Select Security and find the Login Verification section.
- Click Turn On to activate Login Verification, verify your security question, and select Email, App Authenticator or Text message to receive your verification code.
One may also ask, what is the EA Mobile App authenticator?
App Authenticator lets you install an authenticator app to your tablet or phone to generate your login verification codes. Choose your device-type from the pulldown menu and download Google Authenticator for Apple and Android devices and Authenticator for Windows devices.
How do I add a trusted device to my EA account?
When you log in to your account, check the box for Remember this device on the screen where you enter your Login Verification code to make that device a trusted one. You can check out the trusted devices on your account by logging in to Origin and viewing your security settings.
What is an EA security code?
How do I change my EA account on FIFA 20?
- Click on your game or search if it isn't listed.
- Select a topic for the best results.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Contact Us.
- Select your platform and list a short description of your problem.
- Select live chat or call me to request a call back from an adviser.
How do I turn off EA login verification?
- go to https://www.origin.com then log in with your origin account/psn account.
- click: my account–>privacy settings–>security–>turn off ‘log in verification'
How do I get my EA backup code?
- From EA Help, click Accounts, then Account Security.
- If you need to, log in to your EA Account to open the My Account: Security page.
- Click View next to Backup Codes.
- You will see a list of backup codes. Keep this list in a safe, accessible place.
What is an EA account?
How do I reset my EA account password?
- Click Sign In on the web page.
- Click the Forget your password? link.
- Enter in the EA account ID for your child's account — not your email address.
- Click Send. We'll send the password reset link to the parental email address. Then you can update the password and sign back in.
Why do I keep getting EA verification codes?
How do I change my EA account email?
- Go to ea.com and log in.
- Click the avatar on the menu bar.
- Select the About Me tab.
- Click Edit beside “Basic Information.”
- Click Edit next to:
- Answer your security question or enter your Login Verification code to confirm your identity, then change away!
How do I contact EA?
- Click Contact Us.
- Pick the game you need help with, or Origin if you need help with your account.
- Pick the platform that you play on.
- Choose the Topic you need help with.
- Select your Issue.
- Click Select contact option.
Can't connect to EA servers?
- Restart the game.
- Restart your console/PC.
- Disable your firewall/antivirus.
- Change your Internet connection.
- Restart your router.
- Repair your network.
- Other tips.
What is the app authenticator?
What is the FIFA mobile app authenticator?
How do I unlink my PSN from EA?
How can I get Origin for free?
- Visit Origin Access page.
- Press the “Start Your Free Trial” button and log-in with your Origin account.
- Sign up for monthly/yearly plan.
How does Google Authenticator work?
What is a 6 digit verification code?
How do I get my FIFA 20 verification code?
- 1 Before you can turn on Login Verification, you need to have an EA Account.
- 2 From EA Help, click Accounts, then Account Security.
- 3 Find the Login Verification section and click Turn On.
- 4 Answer your Security Question, and then choose how you want to get your verification code.
How do I change my EA account on Xbox?
- Open the Origin client and click the Friends button, then Add a Friend.
- In the Import Friends menu, you can choose to “connect” your Xbox LIVE, PSN, and EA accounts.
How do I change my EA phone number?
- Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ — do not use a mobile device to contact us.
- Select your country from the upper left corner.
- Select Game, click Next.
- Select Platform, click Next.
- Select Topic and Issue and give a description, click Next.