Open the Fitbit app and tap Join Fitbit. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a Fitbit account and connect (“pair”) your Fitbit device to your phone or tablet. Pairing makes sure your Fitbit device and phone or tablet can communicate with one another (sync their data).
Also know, why won't my Fitbit Flex 2 sync to my phone?
Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on. Open the Fitbit app. If your Fitbit device didn‘t sync, restart your Android phone. If your Fitbit device won‘t sync after you reinstall the app, log in to your Fitbit account on a different phone, tablet, or computer and try to sync.
Likewise, how do I manually sync my Fitbit?
- Plug in the dongle that came in the box with your device.
- In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture.
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- Turn on the Fitbit Connect Classic Mode option.
Also to know is, how do I sync my Fitbit Flex 2?
- Restart your Flex 2 once again, only this time, leave it plugged in and charging.
- Restart your phone.
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone.
- Open the Fitbit app and start the set up process, when the app asks you to enable Bluetooth, please do.
- Select your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions.
What do you do when your Fitbit won't sync?
- Make sure your tracker's battery is charged.
- Close the Fitbit app and then open it again.
- Turn off Bluetooth, then on again, and then open the Fitbit app.
- Try turning your phone off and on again.
- Uninstall and re-install the Fitbit app.
- Try resetting your tracker.
Related Question Answers
How do I restart my Fitbit Flex 2?
How To Reset Fitbit Flex 2
- Remove your Flex 2 from the wristband and plug it into the charging cable.
- Locate the button on the charging cable. Press it three times within five seconds.
- When all the lights on your tracker flash at the same time, your Fitbit Flex 2 has restarted.
How do I restart my Fitbit Flex?
How to restart your Fitbit Flex
- Plug your charging cable into your computer.
- Plug your Flex into the charging cable.
- Insert a paperclip into the small pinhole on the back of the charger.
- Hold down the paperclip for 3-5 seconds.
- Unplug the Flex form the charging cable.
How do I connect my Flex 2 to my iPhone?
How to pair your Fitbit to your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the account button in the upper-right corner of the Fitbit app.
- Tap Set Up a Device.
- Select the Fitbit you want to pair from the available list.
- Plug your Fitbit into its charger.
- Tap Next.
Why won't my Flex 2 Connect?
To do this, reboot your phone first and once it becomes active, disable and re-enable Bluetooth in your Flex 2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on. Allow a minute or two for the device to reconnect and after that, try to see if the problem still occurs or not.
How do I restart my tracker?
Press and hold the button to restart your tracker: For Charge 2—press and hold the button on your tracker for 4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted. For Charge 3—press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds.
How do you turn fitbit off?
To turn Fitbit Surge off and on:
- Press the Home button (left) and then swipe to the Settings screen.
- Tap Settings and swipe until you see Shutdown.
- Tap the arrow on the bottom right.
- Tap the checkmark to confirm shutdown.
- To turn your Surge back on, press any button.
How do I put my Fitbit Charge 2 in pairing mode?
To sync your Charge 2, tap the Account icon in the upper right of the screen. Under Devices, tap your Charge 2. Under Sync, you can tap Sync Now to sync your Charge 2 manually, or you can also enable All-Day Sync which allows the Fitbit app to synchronize your Charge 2 in the background at intervals throughout the day.
Is the Fitbit Flex 2 any good?
Overall, the Fitbit Flex 2 is one of the best fitness tracking devices on the market, especially for those who are new to such devices. The Fitbit Flex 2 does not offer quite as many features as some others, but it's a great value and definitely still covers all of the basics and then some.
How do I pair my Fitbit with my phone?
Set Up Your Fitbit on an Android Smartphone
- Download and open the Fitbit app from Google Play.
- Tap Join Fitbit.
- Choose your Fitbit device.
- Select Set Up.
- Create an account.
- Fill out your personal information, and tap Save to finish your profile.
- Pair Your Tracker with your phone so that you can sync the activity monitored by your device with the Fitbit app.
How do I reset my Fitbit Flex 2 tracker?
How to Reset a Fitbit Flex and Fitbit Flex 2
- Remove the pebble from the Fitbit.
- Insert the pebble into the charging cable.
- Connect the Flex charger/cradle to the PC's USB port.
- Locate the small, black hole in the pebble.
- Put the paperclip in there, and press and hold for about 3 seconds.
- Remove the paperclip.
How do I force quit my Fitbit app?
How To Force Quit Android Apps
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Application Manager'
- Scroll down in the ‘Downloaded' list and tap the name of the app.
- Tap ‘Force Stop' to fully close the application on your device.
How do you sync your Fitbit to your computer?
If you are interested in syncing your tracker using a PC or Mac computer, you can follow the steps listed below:
- Bring your charged tracker near to the plugged-in dongle or base station.
- Click the Fitbit Connect icon.
- Click Open Main Menu, and then click Sync Now.
How do I sync my Flex 2 with my phone?
Pairing Your Axon Flex 2 with a Mobile Device
- With the camera connected to the controller, turn on the Axon Flex 2 controller.
- Open the Axon View app on your device.
- Tap Flex 2 and initiate pairing.
- On the controller, hold down the Function and EVENT buttons for five seconds.
- Wait until you hear four beeps.
- Follow the onscreen instructions on you mobile device.
Why isn't my Fitbit tracking my steps?
To verify your Fitbit device is syncing with the Fitbit app correctly, simply open the Fitbit app and confirm you see your current steps. If you don't see your current steps then your device isn't syncing correctly with the app.
How do I update my Fitbit Charge 2?
To initiate the update:
- Verify that the latest version of the Fitbit app is installed on your device.
- With your charged tracker nearby, open the Fitbit app.
- Tap the pink arrow next to the tracker name at the top of the screen.
- Follow the prompts onscreen and keep the tracker close to the mobile device during the update.
How do I fix my Fitbit not syncing?
If your device still won't sync, try these steps:
- Force quit the Fitbit app.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on.
- Open the Fitbit app.
- If your Fitbit device didn't sync, restart your phone again.
- Open the Fitbit app.
- If your Fitbit device didn't sync, restart it one more time.
Where is the sync button?
The sync button is on the bottom right of the iTunes window when you are viewing a device. Connect a device or two, and you will see controls to click in the top right to view the iOS device. Also option-command-s will toggle the traditional sidebar – now with more color than (immediately) before.
Can you use a Fitbit without a smartphone?
Yep, any Fitbit can be used without a smartphone provided you have a computer with a USB port. You‘ll need to go to Fitbit Setup to download the desktop application before you can connect, set-up, and sync your Fitbit.
How do I add a second fitbit to my account?
Sync Multiple Devices to Your Fitbit Account with Multi-Tracker Support
- Update your Fitbit app.
- Select “Set Up a New Fitbit Device” from the Account tab in the Fitbit mobile app or Fitbit Connect.
- Finish the setup instructions, and start swapping.