Press the button for that dedicated key to activate and deactivate the Control Lock. To turn off Control Lock, press and hold the Options key that says “Control Lock Hold 3 Sec” under it for 3 seconds.
Considering this, how do you unlock the control lock on a KitchenAid stove?
To use the Control Lock Feature: Press and hold TO LOCK for 3 seconds to lock the dispenser. Press and hold TO LOCK a second time to unlock the dispenser. The display screen indicates when the dispenser is locked.
Secondly, how do you unlock control panel? Press and hold for 3 seconds the “Control Lock/Unlock” button on the control panel to unlock the control panel. The “Control Lock” status light is goes out when the control panel is unlocked.
Besides, how do I reset the control lock on my KitchenAid dishwasher?
How to Reset a KitchenAid KUD101FLSS6 Dishwasher Control Lock
- Place your finger on the “Energy Saver Dry” touch-sensitive pad on your KitchenAid KUDI01FLSS6 Dishwasher's control panel.
- Hold your finger in place for at least four seconds until the Control Lock light turns off.
How do you reset the control lock on a Whirlpool washer?
When you are ready to resume use of the washer, you must first unlock the control panel.
- Locate the “Control Lock/Unlock” button on your Duet's control panel.
- Press and hold the “Control Lock/Unlock” button for three seconds.
- Release the “Control Lock/Unlock” button when the control lock icon on the display disappears.
How do you unlock oven controls?
To unlock an oven, hold down the Lock button on your control panel for 2 or 3 seconds and wait for the oven to beep to indicate it's unlocked. If this doesn't work, unplug it from the electrical outlet and wait a few minutes. Then, plug it back in again, which may reset the temperature gauge and cause it to unlock.
How do you reset a Kitchenaid stove?
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Start a bake cycle.
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
How do I unlock my dishwasher?
To unlock the dishwasher control panel, press and hold the NO HEAT DRY button for 4 deliberate seconds and the LOCK ON light should turn off.
How do I unlock my induction cooktop?
Be sure nothing is sitting on cooktop surface. If surface is wet, dry surface and retry. To unlock it, hold the key symbol for 5 seconds, and the unit will beep twice. The key light will disappear, unlocking the unit.
What does control lock mean on a stove?
Range – Lock Controls Feature. The Lock Controls feature on electric, gas, and dual fuel ranges locks out the control panel so that pressing the pads does not activate the electronic controls. This will not keep you from using the burners that use controlled by knobs.
How do you unlock the control lock on a Whirlpool dishwasher?
How to Unlock a Whirlpool Dishwasher Child Lock
- Press “Heated Dry.” Hold the button for four seconds or until the “Control Lock” light comes on. The control panel is now locked.
- Open the door, then load dishes to the dishwasher if needed.
- Press “Heated Dry.” Hold the button for four seconds or until the “Control Lock” light goes out.
How do you manually unlock a Kitchenaid oven door?
Door is locked when starting or using the oven
Turn the power off at the circuit breaker or fuse box for one minute, then turn the power back on. Allow the oven to cool, approximately 30-90 minutes, move the latch arm to the left to unlock the door.
How do you reset your dishwasher?
Try pressing the “Start/Reset” pad to reset the dishwasher and wait 2 minutes. If the problem persists, reset (reboot) the dishwasher by turning off power to the unit at the house circuit breaker/fuse box for 30 seconds. Restore power and the dishwasher should function normally.
Why is my dishwasher blinking?
Simply shut the door to continue with the wash cycle. – If the START/RESET button light is Blinking, this means the dishwasher has been reset. The blinking light means the dishwasher is in the process of shutting off. The START/RESET button light will blink for 70-90 seconds.
What does control lock mean on a dishwasher?
The control lock on a dishwasher is designed to prevent accidental usage or access to the dishwasher by children or anyone else who should not be operating the dishwasher. While the control lock is meant to be a bonus feature, not everyone wants to use the lock.
How do I turn off control lock?
To turn off Control Lock, press and hold the Options key that says “Control Lock Hold 3 Sec” under it for 3 seconds. If the dishwasher has a dedicated Control Lock button in the Options selections, press and hold CONTROL LOCK for 3 seconds.
How do you unlock the control menu on a Dell monitor?
After a Dell U2412 LCD had been placed on its face to connect cables, the screen became locked. After some research this apparently happens when the MENU button is held in for 15 seconds. So monitors like the Dell E228WFP, P2210 and 1701FP can be unlocked by holding the MENU or SETTINGS button for 15 seconds.
How do I reset the control panel on my Whirlpool dishwasher?
How to Reset a Whirlpool Dishwasher Control Board
- Press the “Off” button on the Whirlpool dishwasher. Nothing will appear to have happened since the lights on the control board will not be illuminated.
- Unplug the dishwasher's power cord from the AC outlet.
- Let 10 to 15 minutes pass.
- Select “High” or “Pots & Pans” from the control panel board.
- Let a minute pass.
How do you unlock the controls on a Whirlpool stove?
To lock the control panel, press and hold LOCK for 3 seconds. An indicator light above Lock will turn on. To unlock the control panel, press and hold LOCK for 3 seconds. The indicator light will turn off, and the cooktop is ready for use.
How do you reset the code on a Whirlpool washer?
How To Reset Whirlpool Cabrio Washer:
- Turn the washer off.
- Set the mode selector dial to NORMAL.
- Turn the dial counter clockwise ONE click (LEFT), clockwise THREE clicks (RIGHT), counter clockwise ONE click (LEFT) then clockwise ONE click (RIGHT).
- Now press the start button.
How do you reset a Whirlpool washing machine?
Unplug the washer for 1 minute from the electrical outlet. Plug the washer back in and lift and lower the lid 6 times within a 12 second period. You have 30 seconds to start lifting and lowering the lid. The motor has now been reset and is ready for you to start a cycle.
How do I turn off the control lock on my Kenmore washer?
There is a control lock (child lock) that is turned on or off by pressing and holding the “Drain & Spin” button for 3-5 seconds. If the control locked light is on then holding the “Drain & Spin” button for 3-5 seconds should toggle the control lock off.
Does Whirlpool dishwasher have reset button?
To reset it, you will have to have the door open. It can not be latched. Press “Heated Dry,” “Normal,” “Heated Dry,” “Normal” within three seconds of the first pressed button. Now close the door, this should reset your dishwasher.