- Sign in to the Find My Device page at google.com/android/find.
- Click Lock.
- After remotely locking the device, a new lock screen password must be set.
- Enter then confirm the new password.
- Click Lock (located at the bottom-right).
- On your phone unlock the phone using the new password.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I unlock my Samsung phone if I forgot the password?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected. Press the power button to select this option.
Additionally, how do I bypass the lock screen on my Samsung without losing data? Ways 1. Bypass Samsung Lock Screen Pattern, Pin, Password and Fingerprint without Losing Data
- Connect your Samsung phone. Install and launch the software on your computer and select “Unlock” among all the toolkits.
- Choose the mobile phone model.
- Enter into download mode.
- Download recovery package.
- Remove Samsung lock screen.
Accordingly, how do I unlock my galaxy note 9 screen?
Samsung Galaxy Note9 – Unlock Screen
- Press the Power button.
- Depending upon the screen lock type, do one of the following: Swipe the up from the bottom of the display. Draw the current unlock pattern. Enter the current PIN or password. Using the front-facing camera, position your face within the provided area.
How do I do a factory reset?
Factory reset your Android phone from the Settings menu
- In the Settings menu, find Backup & reset, then tap Factory data reset and Reset phone.
- You'll be prompted to enter your passcode and then to Erase everything.
- Once that is done, select the option to reboot your phone.
- Then, you can restore your phone's data.
Where is my phone Samsung?
- Go to Settings.
- Tap the ‘Biometrics and security' menu.
- Go to ‘Find My Mobile'
- Tap Switch On.
- Enter your Samsung account details.
How do you unlock an Android phone if you forgot the password?
How do I reset my Android phone if I forgot my Google Account password?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google. Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How do you unlock a phone without the PIN?
How do I disable screen lock on Android?
- Firstly, unlock your device using the existing pin, pattern, or password.
- Go to its Settings > Security > Lock Screen.
- Tap on the “Screen Lock” option to change or disable it.
How do I remove the screen lock password on my Galaxy Note 2?
- From a home screen, tap Apps (located in the lower left).
- From the Apps tab, tap Settings.
- From the Personal section, tap Lock screen.
- Tap Screen lock. If presented with “This device does not have a Google® account associated with it.
- Tap None.
How do you do a soft reset on a Galaxy Note 10?
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and don't release it yet.
- While holding down the volume button, press and hold the Power key as well.
- Keep both keys held down together for 15 seconds or until the Galaxy Note 10 logo shows on the screen.
How do I unlock my Samsung tablet if I forgot my password without losing data?
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab to computer.
- Select device model.
- Enter into Download Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Tab.
- Download recovery package.
- Remove the lock screen on your Samsung Galaxy Tab without losing data.
How do I unlock my Galaxy Note 4 if I forgot my password?
- Turn your phone off.
- Hold the home button and volume up key.
- Turn your phone on.
- Using the volume down key, highlight wipe data/factory reset and press the power key to select.
- Use the volume down key to highlight Yes — delete all user data.
- Once it's completed, press the power key to restart your phone.
How do I change my Samsung password?
Tap Settings. Tap Security. Tap Screen Lock. Type your password in the Confirm Password screen and then tap Continue.