Also question is, how do I see all comments on Facebook?
Click Settings at the top of your Page. From General,click Comment Ranking. To turn comment ranking on,click to check the box next to See most relevantcomments by default. To turn comment ranking off,click to uncheck the box next to See most relevantcomments by default.
Beside above, can you see posts you've commented on on Instagram? See the posts your friends recently likedor commented on. When you‘re looking todiscover new people to follow on Instagram, there's nothinglike asking your friends. There's a quick way to do that –by viewing the recent liking and commenting activity of the peopleyou follow.
Keeping this in consideration, how can I see my old comments on Facebook?
once you go to Activity Log” then to “Comments“Click on it then scroll down until you see your “Post youcomment on” then click on it and it will pull up all thecomments on that post, you will then see if there wasany new comments on it.
How do you see a Friends recent activity on Facebook?
Click on your friend's name on the cover photo toreturn to the main timeline page and scroll down to the RecentActivity box, which may include notifications of recentlikes. Click “More recent activity” to see if any olderstories are available.
Why can't I see some peoples comments on Facebook?
How do I change my comment settings on Facebook?
To adjust who can like or comment on your public profileinformation:
- Click at the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Profile Info.
Where is settings on Facebook?
How can I see all my comments on Facebook instead of most relevant?
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Comment Ranking.
- To turn comment ranking on, click to check the box next to Seemost relevant comments by default. To turn comment ranking off,click to uncheck the box next to See most relevant comments bydefault.
- Click Save Changes.
How can I see hidden comments on Facebook?
Why does Facebook only show most relevant comments?
How do you filter comments on Facebook?
Filtering out comments on the Instagram app for Android and iOSdevices
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy > Comments.
- Tap next to Hide Offensive Comments to turn it on.
How do I disable comments on my Facebook post?
- From your News Feed tap then tap Groups and select yourgroup.
- Go to the post you want to turn off comments for.
- Tap and then tap Turn off commenting.
How do you mass delete old Facebook comments?
Can you delete all your comments on Facebook?
Where is the activity log on Facebook mobile?
To view your activity log: Tap. Tap your nameand profile picture at the top of the menu to view your profile.Tap Activity Log below your cover photo.
How do I delete a comment I made on someone else's Facebook?
How can I delete all my Instagram posts?
Cleaner for IG
- Log into the app using your Instagram login.
- Tap the Media icon.
- Tap on the “Quick Select” button at the bottom ofthe screen.
- Tap “Select All”
- Select “Actions” at the top right of thescreen.
- Tap “Delete”
- Tap “Start Now”
Can you hide your activity on Instagram?
How does Instagram algorithm work?
How do you see hidden tagged photos on Instagram?
How do I hide Instagram followers from posts?
- Go to your profile.
- Tap (iOS) or (Android) in the top right.
- Tap Story Settings below Account.
- Tap Hide Story From.
- Select the people you'd like to hide your story from, then tapDone. To unhide your story from someone, tap to unselect them.