How does jstor make money? how much does jstor cost for a university.
JSP – Include Directive The include directive is used to include a file during the translation phase. This directive tells the container to merge the content of other external files with the current JSP during the translation phase. You may code include directives anywhere in your JSP page.
The jsp:include action tag is used to include the content of another resource it may be jsp, html or servlet. The jsp include action tag includes the resource at request time so it is better for dynamic pages because there might be changes in future.
- Create a JSP : index.jsp. <%@ page language=”java” contentType=”text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1″ pageEncoding=”ISO-8859-1″%>
- Create a JSP : welcome.jsp. <%@ page language=”java” contentType=”text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1″ pageEncoding=”ISO-8859-1″%>
The most critical difference between @include and
- The include directive <%@ include file=”Header.html” %> Static: adds the content from the value of the file attribute to the current page at translation time.
1) Include directive includes the file at translation time (the phase of JSP life cycle where the JSP gets converted into the equivalent servlet) whereas the include action includes the file at runtime.
2. Which of the following action variable is used to include a file in JSP? Explanation: jsp:include action variable is used to include a file in JSP.
There are 9 jsp implicit objects. These objects are created by the web container that are available to all the jsp pages. The available implicit objects are out, request, config, session, application etc.
- Create header.jsp.
- Create menu.jsp. …
- Create body.jsp. …
- Create footer.jsp. …
- Create login.jsp which will include all those above jsps. …
- Create style.css (optional)
Explanation: <%jsp:param> tag is used to pass information from JSP to included JSP.
- javax. servlet. jsp.
- javax. servlet. jsp. tagext.
Answer is “dynamic attributes“
Static include is an inline inclusion. i.e., the contents of the file will be included at translation phase. … In case of dynamic include the response of the file will be included to the original response at runtime.
What gets printed when the following JSP code is invoked in a browser. … The browser will print either hello or hi based upon the return value of random. The string hello will always get printed. The string hi will always get printed.
8) Is JSP technology extensible? Yes. JSP technology is extensible through the development of custom actions, or tags, which are encapsulated in tag libraries.
- The HTML. Save the HTML you want to include in an .html file: content.html. …
- Include the HTML. Including HTML is done by using a w3-include-html attribute: Example. …
- Include Many HTML Snippets. You can include any number of HTML snippets:
Static pages are always included using JSP include directive. This way the inclusion is performed in the translation phase once. Note that a relative URL must be supplied for file attribute.
A JSP page is a text document that contains two types of text: static data, which can be expressed in any text-based format (such as HTML, SVG, WML, and XML), and JSP elements, which construct dynamic content.
JSP scripting allows you to insert Java code into Java Servlet generated from JSP page. These are the scripting elements: comment, expression, scriptlet, declaration and expression language.
The jsp:useBean action tag is used to locate or instantiate a bean class. If bean object of the Bean class is already created, it doesn’t create the bean depending on the scope. But if object of bean is not created, it instantiates the bean.
The prefix of core tag is c. Function tags. The functions tags provide support for string manipulation and string length. The URL for the functions tags is http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/functions and prefix is fn.
JSP Implicit Objects are the Java objects that the JSP Container makes available to developers in each page and developer can call them directly without being explicitly declared. JSP Implicit Objects are also called pre-defined variables.
JSP Action TagsDescriptionjsp:includeincludes another resource.jsp:useBeancreates or locates bean object.
Que.Which of the following attributes are used in jsp:include tag?b.page, flushc.type, classd.type,pageAnswer:page, flush
The config object is created by the web container for each jsp page. Generally, it is used to get initialization parameter from the web.
Explaination. There is no cookie object in jsp. Q 9 – request is instance of which class?
Whenever the page throws an exception, the JSP container automatically invokes the error page. Following is an example to specifiy an error page for a main. jsp. To set up an error page, use the <%@ page errorPage = “xxx” %> directive.
Dynamic Include Example The “jsp:include” tag includes the response or output of the pages dynamically. By using jsp:include tag, the included files are processed separately and included with final response only at runtime. that’s why it is also called as jsp dynamic include.
The session object is used to track a client session between client requests. JSP makes use of the servlet provided HttpSession Interface. This interface provides a way to identify a user across. The JSP engine exposes the HttpSession object to the JSP author through the implicit session object.
- Put a form on Login. jsp and let it post to Details. …
- Redirect to Details. jsp? …
- Put the username in a cookie. The cookie will be submitted to Details. …
- Put the username in the session.
The javax. servlet. jsp. tagext is the package that contains classes and interfaces for JSP custom tag API.
- Create the Tag handler class and perform action at the start or at the end of the tag.
- Create the Tag Library Descriptor (TLD) file and define tags.
- Create the JSP file that uses the Custom tag defined in the TLD file.
A scriptlet tag is used to execute java source code in JSP. Syntax is as follows: <% java source code %>
A custom tag is a user-defined JSP language element. When a JSP page containing a custom tag is translated into a servlet, the tag is converted to operations on an object called a tag handler. … JSP tag extensions lets you create new tags that you can insert directly into a JavaServer Page.
Answer is “request, page, session, application“
The most critical difference between @include and
The include directive is used to include a file during the translation phase. This directive tells the container to merge the content of other external files with the current JSP during the translation phase. … The filename in the include directive is actually a relative URL.
You cannot include a JSP to a HTML page.