On average, you'll spend $10 to $20 per square foot total for a patio install. For materials, expect to pay anywhere from $5 to $35 per square foot with labor adding $5 to $15 per square foot.
Likewise, how much does a 12×12 concrete patio cost?
Cost To Pour Concrete Patio Slab A concrete patio is generally 4” thick and costs $5.53–$10.25 per square foot to install. For a typical 12×12 patio slab costs ranges from $796 to $1,476.
Additionally, how much does a 20×20 concrete patio cost? The average cost to pour a concrete patio is $2,433, with most homeowners paying between $1,212 and $4,318 for professional installation. Labor costs can run between $3 and $10 per square foot and materials cost $1 to $2 per square foot.
Herein, how much does it cost to put in a patio?
- Gravel is often the most cost-effective choice for a patio at an average of $5 – $7 per square foot to install.
- A concrete patio typically costs between $6 – $16 per square foot.
- A paver patio usually runs $8 – $20 per square foot to install.
- A brick patio runs $10 – $50 per square foot to install on average.
What is the cheapest way to build a patio?
Cheap Ways to Build a Patio
- Pavers. Pavers come in all shapes, sizes and price points.
- Sliced Wood. If wood is abundant in your area, you can create a patio or walkway with thick slices of tree truck and limbs.
- Pebble. Collecting small rocks can be more than just a hobby if you gather enough to create a patterned mosaic patio.
- Discarded Brick.
Is it cheaper to lay concrete or pavers?
Is decking cheaper than concrete?
How thick should concrete be for a patio?
What's the difference between concrete and cement?
How much is a cement patio?
How do you price a concrete job?
How much does it cost to pour a 20×30 slab?
Does adding a patio increase home value?
Which is cheaper decking or patio?
How do you cover a patio?
- Purchase a patio umbrella for a cheap premade option that is easy to set up.
- Use some poles and a tarp or canvas to create an affordable outdoor canopy.
- Buy a sail shade and tie it above your patio with the provided accessories.
- Get a retractable awning professionally installed for a more versatile cover.
How much should a paver patio cost?
How long will a paver patio last?
What is a paver patio?
How do you pour a cement patio?
How much is a 24×24 garage?
How do you prepare a concrete patio?
- Step 1: Lay Out and Excavate the Patio.
- Step 2: Drive Stakes Along the New Layout Lines.
- Step 3: Nail the First Form in Place.
- Step 4: Splice Boards Together, if Necessary.
- Step 5: Place the Mesh.
- Step 6: Pour the Concrete Into the Forms.
- Step 7: Flatten the Surface.
- Step 8: Round the Edges.
How thick should a garage floor be?
The standard concrete garage floor is six inches thick and, with use of proper control joints, should be thick enough to withstand normal use.
What is the best flooring for an outdoor patio?
- 12 Outdoor Flooring Options for Style & Comfort. Contents.
- Composite Wood-Look Decking.
- Porcelain and Ceramic Tile.
- Artificial Grass.
- Artificial Grass Deck Tiles.
- Outdoor Carpet.
- Plastic Deck and Patio Tiles.
- Rubber Flooring.
What is a good size patio?
- Standard size 6-7 feet. Great for side yards and little back corner destinations.
- Standard size 16-18 feet. Great for deep seating patio furniture.
- Standard size 12-14 feet. Great for accommodating a 48″ round table.
- Standard size 2-6 feet. Great for lounge chairs and cocktail tables.