Is Kiara a popular name? is kiara a black name.
Origin: Kiara is a name of both Italian and Irish origins. It also has Hindi and Swahili origins.
Blake (Old English origin) meaning “black”; is a unisex name. 4. Brangwen (Welsh origin) meaning “dark and pure”; it is one of the names that mean light and dark.
Nicknames: Kia, Kiki, Ki, Kye.
Kovu Means “Scar“
Chiara is the Italian form of Clara, meaning “bright” or “clear,” while Ciara is the feminine form of male given name Ciar, derived from the old Irish cíar, meaning “dark.” Kiara is also an Australian name derived from an Aboriginal word for the white cockatoo, and has roots as a Korean name meaning “first ray of sun”.
Kiara briefly made the Top 100 list of most favored girl names in 1999 thanks in large part to this animated film. Since the year 2000, however, Kiara has been on the downswing. Today the name is used with mild moderation. It’s a pretty name and a name to consider for parents who like Irish names.
|Mbalenhle||Beautiful flower; Zulu|
|Minenhle||Beautiful day; Zulu|
|Monifa||I am lucky; Yoruba|
- Ague (girl) – Term for Malaria.
- Akeldama (boy) – field of blood; where Judas Iscariot committed suicide.
- Dade (boy) – dark one.
- Dolores (girl) – sorrows in Spanish.
- Draven (m) – Child of the shadows.
- Leila (girl) – Arabic for night.
- Maleficent (girl) – working or productive of harm or evil.
Kali – This Sanskrit name means “black.” Kerrin – This Irish name means “black.” Laila – This Arabic name means “night beauty.”
Keira is a feminine given name. It is an Anglicized version of “Ciara” and means “Little Dark One”
“Mufasa means “king” in Swahili”.
The definition of Simba in Shona (Zimbabwe native language) Simba means power – strength.
Meaning of Koda It is a form of Dakota and it means “The Ally” or “Little Bear” while the name Dakota means “friend” in the Dakota language.
DavinaBelovedScottishDianaHeavenly and divineLatinDolaThe crown brings honorAfricanDominiqueLordLatinDominoLordLatin
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
Kiara is a Muslim name driven from the Sindhi language.
Gujarati. Kiara. Dark; Little Dark One; Clear; Bright; Famous; Ruddy; Spear; Russian; Princess.
Kia ora can be used to say hello, express gratitude, send love and make a connection. Kia ora is a warm and welcoming greeting you’ll hear throughout New Zealand and comes from the indigenous Māori language, te reo.
Kiyara is Gujarati Girl name and meaning of this name is “Sweet”. Based on numerology value 2, Kiyara is Cooperative, Sensitive, Adaptive, Passive, Diplomatic, Peaceful, Warm, excellent partner, kind, balance, friendly, tactful and diplomatic.Below is some points about the name Kiyara based on numerology value –
NameMeaningOriginAddaeGhanian word for the morning sun.AfricanAdeNigerian word meaning royal.AfricanAdebayoNigerian for ‘he was happy’.AfricanAdebenGhanian name given to the twelfth-born son.African
namerankWhite percentname SMITHrank 1White percent 70.90%name JOHNSONrank 2White percent 58.97%name WILLIAMSrank 3White percent 45.75%name BROWNrank 4White percent 57.95%
- Abara: Originating from the Igbo group of West Africa, Abara means ‘spirit’.
- Abebe: The genesis of this Ethiopian name is Amharic, and it means ‘flower’ or ‘blossom’.
- Abimbola: …
- Abiodun: …
- Abioye: …
- Acheampong: …
- Achebe: …
- Annie (Wilkes, Misery)
- Bella (Twilight)
- Belladonna (poisonous plant; means “beautiful lady”)
- Blair (The Blair Witch Project)
- Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Clarice (The Silence of the Lambs)
- Azazel: In Hebrew, the word Azazel means the ‘scapegoat or total removal. …
- Diabolos: Diabolos is a Greek mythological name meaning ‘slanderer or accuser. …
- Abigor: Abigor is one of the few handsome demons. …
- Ravana: …
- Samael: …
- Satan: …
- Seth: …
Nisha. This name comes from the Indian origin and means dark or night. It is one of the unique names that mean darkness.
There are lots of names that use “black”, if that’s close enough. Kuroda 黒田、Kuroki 黒木, etc. daku,mei,meimei,kurai, kuraidesu,yami,kuro,kuroppoi,kasuke are some words which means dark in japanese….
- Arachna. Spider Woman.
- Banshee. Screaming Spirit.
- Barnabas. First name of vampire from TV show (soon to be movie) “Dark Shadows”
- Beelzebub. Another name for Devil.
- Betelgeuse. Scary spirit – don’t say it 3 times!
- Blair. From the movie The Blair Witch Project.
- Bloody Mary. Ghost Legend.
- Blackbeard. Pirate Ghost.
Origin: Kai derives from a multitude of origins. In the U.S., it is often connected to its Hawaiian roots, meaning “sea.” Gender: Kai is most commonly a boy’s name but it’s occasionally given to girls.