Microsoft's answer to Google Translate has free apps for Windows, iOs, and Android which can translate speech, text, and images (though, no video).
Also to know is, what is the best voice translator app?
Say what you mean the first time, every time, with the best translation apps
- Google Translate. Google Translate is one of the best apps out there for translation.
- Naver Papago Translate.
- Microsoft Translate.
Likewise, how do I use the voice translator app? Translate by speech
- Open the Translate app .
- At the top of the screen, tap the language buttons to select the languages to translate between.
- Tap Speak. . If this button is grayed out, the spoken language can't yet be translated.
- When told to “Speak now,” say what you want to translate.
Beside above, what is the best free voice translator app?
Best Translator Apps for Android
- Google Translate: A Reliable Translator App.
- TripLingo: An Amazing Online Translator App.
- Papago: An User-Friendly Translator App.
- Easy Language Translator.
- Microsoft Translator.
- SayHi: The Multidimensional Speech to speech Translator.
Is there an app that can listen and translate?
Google Translate is simple and easy to use. One of the best apps out there, Google Translate supports more than 103 languages in typing. Translate.google.com. The earphones work offline and can also be used to listen to music.
Is iTranslate better than Google Translate?
Is Google Translate app free?
Is Google Translate free on iPhone?
Is iTranslate voice free?
The app offers voice translations in over 40 languages, with an in-built phrasebook to help you find common phrases when you need them most. And an iTranslate Pro subscription grants full access to all three of the core iTranslate apps, not just this one.
Is iTranslate free?
Why is Google Translate so inaccurate?
Does Google Translate cost?
Which app translates using the camera?
Is Google translate reliable?
How do I get my phone to translate?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Languages. Add language.
- Tap the language you know or want to translate.
- To re-order languages, drag and drop.
How much is a voice translator?
Can Google translate spoken words?
How much is the voice translator app?
You can also connect two devices and have easy back-and-forth conversations with someone who doesn't speak your language. The pro version comes with a custom phrasebook, unlimited translations and transcripts and no ads for $4.99 per month.
Is there a translator app that doesn't require Internet?
What is the best voice translator app for iPhone?
- #1iTranslate Voice. Apps. iOS. Free- with in-app purchases. install now. iTranslate Voice is a mobile application that currently supports around 42 languages for both translation and dictionary services.
- #2iTranslate. Apps. iOS, Android. Free- with in-app purchases. install now.
- #3SayHi Translate. Apps. iOS. Free. install now.
How do I save Google Translate voice?
- Open Google Translate. .
- Choose the languages to translate. Using the drop-down arrows.
- Tap the text field. Your keyboard will appear.
- Type in what you want translated. You can tap the camera icon.
- Open Easy Voice Recorder.
- Tap Ok, Got It!.
- Tap the red record button.
- Open Google Translate.
What is the best voice translator app for Android?
- Google Translate. Developer: Google LLC.
- iTranslate Translator & Dictionary. Developer: iTranslate.
- Translate voice – Translator. Developer: Talkao – Talk & Translate.
- Voice Translator(Translate) Developer: AxismobInc.
- VoiceTra(Voice Translator) Developer: NICT.
- Microsoft Translator.
Is there an app that translates audio to text?
You always could use the app to record audio notes such as lectures or meetings, but now it also allows you to turn those audiofiles into text. Unlike Dragon Dictation, Evernote saves both the audio and the text file together so you can use the app's search ability to find a recorded note.