|170 cm||58-72 kg|
|172 cm||59-74 kg|
|174 cm||61-76 kg|
|176 cm||62-77 kg|
In this manner, what is the ideal weight for 170cm male?
145.37 lb or 65.94 kg is an ideal weight for 170 cm height male. The men of 170 centimeter height with weight of around 145.37 pounds or 65.94 kilograms considered to be healthy.
Secondly, what is the ideal weight for 174cm male? 153.35 lb or 69.56 kg is an ideal weight for 174 cm height male. The men of 174 centimeter height with weight of around 153.35 pounds or 69.56 kilograms considered to be healthy.
Likewise, people ask, what is the ideal weight for 173cm male?
151.36 lb or 68.65 kg is an ideal weight for 173 cm height male. The men of 173 centimeter height with weight of around 151.36 pounds or 68.65 kilograms considered to be healthy.
What is the ideal weight for 180 cm male?
165.33 lb or 74.99 kg is an ideal weight for 180 cm height male. The men of 180 centimeter height with weight of around 165.33 pounds or 74.99 kilograms considered to be healthy.
How can u tell if ur fat?
How can I lose 5kg?
- Track what you're eating (and drinking!) for a week.
- Reduce your snacking.
- Limit your treat meals.
- Increase the intensity of your workouts and change it up!
- Eat foods that help control your weight-gaining hormones.
- Improve your gut health.
- Manage your physical and mental stress.
What is correct weight and height for age?
|4ft 10″ (58″)||91 to 115 lbs.||119 to 138 lbs.|
|4ft 11″ (59″)||94 to 119 lbs.||124 to 143 lbs.|
|5ft (60″)||97 to 123 lbs.||128 to 148 lbs.|
What is the average weight for a guy?
How can I lose 10 kgs in a month?
- Do More Cardio. Share on Pinterest.
- Cut Back on Refined Carbs. Cutting down on carbs is another simple way to improve the quality of your diet and further weight loss.
- Start Counting Calories.
- Choose Better Beverages.
- Eat More Slowly.
- Add Fiber to Your Diet.
- Eat a High-Protein Breakfast.
- Get Enough Sleep Every Night.
What weight should I be for my age?
|5ft 4″ (64″)||110 to 140 lbs.||145 to 169 lbs.|
|5ft 5″ (65″)||114 to 144 lbs.||150 to 174 lbs.|
|5ft 6″ (66″)||118 to 148 lbs.||155 to 179 lbs.|
|5ft 7″ (67″)||121 to 153 lbs.||159 to 185 lbs.|
How much should a 13 year old weigh?
What is the perfect weight for my height?
How much should a 21 year old woman weigh?
How much does the average American woman weigh?
|Age group (years)||Average weight (pounds)|
|60 and older||166.5|
How can I lose 20 kgs?
- Count Calories.
- Drink More Water.
- Increase Your Protein Intake.
- Cut Your Carb Consumption.
- Start Lifting Weights.
- Eat More Fiber.
- Set a Sleep Schedule.
- Stay Accountable.
How accurate is BMI?
What is the formula for BMI?
What is healthy BMI?
Does muscle weigh more than fat?
How much should a 12 year old weigh?
How can I calculate my height?
- Add the mother's height and the father's height in either inches or centimeters.
- Add 5 inches (13 centimeters) for boys or subtract 5 inches (13 centimeters) for girls.
- Divide by two.
What should my weight be?
|5′ 1″||100 to 131 lbs.||132 to 157 lbs.|
|5′ 2″||104 to 135 lbs.||136 to 163 lbs.|
|5′ 3″||107 to 140 lbs.||141 to 168 lbs.|
|5′ 4″||110 to 144 lbs.||145 to 173 lbs.|
What is the ideal weight for 5.8 height male?
|Height||Ideal Weight||Ideal Weight|
|5′ 7″||133 – 163 lbs.||122 – 149 lbs.|
|5′ 8″||139 – 169 lbs.||126 – 154 lbs.|
|5′ 9″||144 – 176 lbs.||131 – 160 lbs.|
How do you reduce body fat?
- Start Strength Training. Strength training is a type of exercise that requires you to contract your muscles against resistance.
- Follow a High-Protein Diet.
- Squeeze in More Sleep.
- Add Vinegar to Your Diet.
- Eat More Healthy Fats.
- Drink Healthier Beverages.
- Fill up on Fiber.
- Cut Down on Refined Carbs.