- Aaron. It is a name of Hebrew origin. …
- Abner. This is a name, which is uncommon and rarely heard. …
- Aidan. This cute little name refers to “fire” or “someone born of fire”.
- Adan. This vintage name has a Hispanic origin and is very rare to find these days. …
- Anouk. …
- Ambrose. …
- Anwyll. …
- Cub. …
- Abe: A name dripping with sexiness, Abe means ‘father of a multitude’.
- Ace: A jaunty and high flying name, meaning ‘one or unity’, is a short favorite.
- Adam: Adam, meaning ‘son of the red earth’, is a quintessential sexy guy name.
- Adonis: …
- Aiden: …
- Ajax: …
- Alaric: …
- Akuji (African origin) means “dead and awake”. …
- Cecilia (Latin origin) means “blind”. …
- Claudia (Latin origin) means “lame”.
- Deirdre (Gaelic origin) means “sorrowful or sad one”.
- Desdemona (African origin) means, “ill-fated one” and “misery”.
|Menahem||One who consoles or provide comfort, name given to a child born after the death of older sibling.||Boy|
|Methuselah||To bring death; Biblical – His death shall bring||Boy|
|Morana||A Goddess of winter and death||Girl|
|Morrigan||A Great emperor queen. The Goddess of death and war||Girl|
- Sara and Daniel. Sara: 18 models. …
- Caroline, Hannah, and John. Caroline and Hannah: 14 models. …
- Laura, Lily, Daniela, and Michael. Laura, Lily, Daniela: 12 models. …
- Julia and Ben. …
- Maria, Grace, Olivia, Sasha, Barbra, James, Nick, and Matthew. …
- Lucas. …
- S. …
- T. Tate, Theodore, Titan, Tobias, Toby, Trenton.
- U. Uri.
- V. Valentino, Van, Virgil.
- W. Walker, Wesley, Wren, Wrenynn, Wyatt.
- X. Xander, Xavi, Xavier.
- Y. Yasir, Yates, Yonah, York, Yunis, Yuri.
- Z. Zachary, Zaiden, Zander, Zane.
Along with Kenneth and Beau, other names that mean handsome in the US Top 1000 include Adonis, Alan, Bellamy, Jamal, Kevin, and Memphis. A number of surname-names have handsome meanings, such as Keeley, Cavanaugh, Beaumont, and Beal.
- Aadhya (first power)
- Aanya (limitless)
- Aarna (Goddess Lakshmi)
- Advika (world)
- Bhavna (purity)
- Brinda (tulsi)
- Binita (modest)
- Chhaya (life)
- Origin: Irish.
- Meaning: “liberty”
- Adore. Adore means “to love” or “to worship” or “loved child,” depending on which language you are drawing from. …
- Ahava. Ahava is a lovely and uncommon Biblical name meaning “love” that is derived from Hebrew. …
- Amia. …
- Cara. …
- Carys. …
- Esme. …
- Femi. …
- of 40. Nutella. …
- of 40. Fraise. …
- of 40. Prince William. …
- of 40. Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116. …
- of 40. Metallica, Lego and Elvis. …
- of 40. IKEA. …
- of 40. Saint. …
- of 40. III.
Name:Gender:Origin:MatchitehewMasculineHas an evil heart, Native AmericanNukpanaNeutralEvil, Native AmericanSideroFeminineEvil nymph, Latin AmericanUbelMasculineEvil, German
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
Along with Delilah and Scarlett, other Bad Girl names in the US Top 1000 include Lana, Lilith, Lola, Mabel, Raven, Ruby, and Sadie. Many Bad Girl names for babies are short, repetitive names such as Coco, Fifi, Gigi, and Lulu.
Along with Ember and Phoenix, girl names that mean fire in the US Top 1000 include Bridget and McKenna. Along with the super-popular Aiden and Hayden, boy names that mean fire in the US Top 1000 include Apollo, Blaze, Cole, Cyrus, Hugo, and Tyson.
Isabella and Elijah, both in the Top 10, are currently the most popular baby names that mean God. Along with Isabella and Elijah, other names meaning God in the US Top 100 include Daniel, Matthew, Jack, Eliza, Gabriel, and Theodore.
- Aalto. Aalto is a Scandinavian name of Finnish origin. …
- Adrian. Adrian is of Latin origin and means “sea” or “water.” …
- Aenon. Aenon, or Ænon, equates to “water spring.” …
- Alun. Alun is of Welsh origin, inspired by the Afon Alun river in the Vale of Glamorgan, Wales. …
- Arledge. …
- Arno. …
- Bach. …
ArnoldEagle rulerGermanAugustusGreat, magnificientLatinAxelMy father is peaceScandinavianAxtonFrom the ash townEnglishAzizThe All-PowerfulArabic
The law bans names that contain “obscenity, numerals, symbols, or a combination of letters, numerals, or symbols…”, but naming a child after a mass murderer is A-OK. In most cases, the United States is pretty relaxed about what you can name your child when it comes to the stigma or meaning a name may carry.
Innocent Origin and Meaning The name Innocent is a boy’s name of Latin origin meaning “harmless, innocent”. Innocent, the name of thirteen popes, is rarely heard in a secular setting, where its loaded meaning could open the door to ridicule.
NameMeaningOriginAgnoloAngelItalianAnaelAngelMessenger of GodGreekAngelicoAn Italian equivalent of Angell.Italian
42. Clement (English): This traditional male name means gentle, kind and calm. Other versions of the name include Cleme, Clemens, Clementius, Clemmie and Clemmons.
Along with Henry, other names that mean ruler or royal in the US Top 1000 include Frederick, Derek, Rex, and Eric. Boy names that mean king include Balthasar, Kingsley, Malik, and Rory.
Another variation is “Sarai”. A very nice name for your little girl, the name has a Hebrew origin. The name is the combination of Sarah and Anna, which means “Princess” and “God has shown favour”. A very nice name for your little girl, the name has a Hebrew origin and the meaning of this pretty name is “princess”.
The name Murphy is primarily a gender-neutral name of Irish origin that means Descendant Of Sea Warrior. Murphy Brown was a popular TV character from the series of the same name, played by Candice Bergen.
Lajila (Indian origin) (F), a girl’s name that means ‘shy’.
NAMESMEANINGGENDERAgnysA variation of Agnes, meaning the pure oneGirlAgotePureGirlAheliPureGirlAikaterineAncient Greek form of Katerine. It means pure.Girl
- Amber. Amber is a beautiful English female name which means “fossilized tree resin”, which is considered as precious as a jewel.
- Beatrix. This Latin origin name is a popular character of Harry Potter movies. …
- Brittany. …
- Brynn. …
- Chloe. …
- Darcy. …
- Georgina. …
NameMeaningDhrumiGod-gifted; divineDihaGift of God; hermitDorothyGift of GodGiaGod’s gracious gift