Below are five of these tools:
- CoolUtils Outlook Viewer.
- Google GAMMO Tool.
- MS Outlook PST Viewer.
- OST PST Viewer.
- Kernel Outlook PST Viewer.
Also to know is, how do I open a .pst file?
Open a . pst file
- On the File menu, point to Open, and then click Outlook Data File.
- Click the . pst file that you want to open, and then click OK. Note: The name of the folder that is associated with the data file appears in the Folder List. To view the Folder List, on the Go menu, click Folder List.
Beside above, how can I open an Outlook file without Outlook? FreeViewer is a great tool for viewing MSG files without Outlook. Turgs is an Outlook MSG viewer that allows you to view MSG files without Outlook and read MSG emails and attachment files. Turgs allows you to choose to open a single MSG file or open a batch of MSG files in the same folder all at once.
In this manner, how do I open PST files without importing?
To view PST files without importing, follow the below-mentioned guidelines:
- Download and install PST File Viewer software.
- Launch the tool and click on Add File button.
- Select the PST file you want to access and click on Add File & proceed to view PST files without importing.
Can I open PST files in Gmail?
For that, first of all choose email that you want to save in HTML format, Click on File and Select Save As. Now from there choose HTML as the Save Type. Users can Import the PST file in Gmail to Open and View the content of PST file in Gmail application.
Can Apple Mail read PST files?
What is included in a PST file?
What is the purpose of creating a PST file?
Can Windows Mail open PST files?
Can Thunderbird open PST files?
How do I import PST file into Outlook?
- At the top of your Outlook ribbon, select File.
- Select Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Select Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.
- Browse to the .
- If a password was assigned to the Outlook Data File (.
How do I open Outlook files from an external hard drive?
Can I import a PST file into Gmail?
- Log-in o your Gmail.
- Click on the gear on the top-right.
- Click Settings.
- Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- In the IMAP Access section, Enable IMAP.
- Click Save Changes.
- Go to www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps. Select Turn On option for less secure apps.
Can I open a PST file in Office 365?
Does Outlook 365 use PST files?
Can I import a PST file into Office 365?
- Network upload – Upload the PST files over the network to a temporary Azure Storage location in the Microsoft cloud.
- Drive shipping – Copy the PST files to a BitLocker-encrypted hard drive and then physically ship the drive to Microsoft.
Can I import Outlook emails to Gmail?
In your Gmail account page, select the Settings button in the upper right of the page (it looks like a gear icon). At the top of the Settings page, select the Accounts and Import tab. In the Import mail and contacts section, select Import mail and contacts.
How do I import PST contacts into Gmail?
- Login to the Google Contacts page.
- Select the “More” button on the left pane, then select “Import“.
- Choose “CSV or vCard file“.
- On the “Import contacts” screen, choose “Select File“.
- Select the file you exported from Outlook and click “Open“.
- Click “Import“.
What are PST files in Outlook?
How do I open a .pst file on a Mac?
How do I recover my PST password?
- Open the Mail applet from the Control Panel.
- Click on Data Files button.
- Click the Data Files tab to see your Outlook data files, including PST and OST files.
- Select your password protected PST file, and click Open Folder button to open the folder containing the PST in Windows Explorer.
How do you convert a text file to PDF?
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Open the e-mail that has to be saved.
- Select the yellow “Outlook”-logo at the upper left side and click “Save as”
- Select the folder in which you would like to save your file.
- Select “Outlook Message Format” in the drop down menu at the “Save as” box.
What is free viewer?
How do I convert an Outlook email to PDF?
- Open the message you want to save, and on the File tab, click Print.
- From the Printer drop-down, choose Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Choose Print.
- In the Save Print Output As box, choose a folder for your PDF and enter a file name. Then choose Save.