“Kubera Moolai” – THE CORNER OF WEALTH:-
The almirahs and safety lockers in which jewelry, valuables and important papers are kept should be positioned very carefully, according to Vastu Shastra. The ideal location is at the west-side wall, facing the east, or a southwest corner facing the east or the north.
Also asked, which direction is Kubera moola?
‘Kubera Moolai‘ or ‘The Corner of Wealth': Locate the safety locker at the South wall facing the North. The door of the locker should preferably open to the North, which is the direction of ‘Kubera‘ (God of Wealth) as per Vastu. Do not place the locker in North-East corner as it would cause loss of wealth.
Likewise, what should be kept in south west corner? As per Vastu Shastra, one of the best ways to ensure financial stability is to grow your wealth in the earth corner of the home —the south–west. All your jewellery, money and important financial documents must be kept in the south–west (store such things in a cupboard or safe), facing north or north-east.
In respect to this, which side should Kubera face?
Kuber is known to have and control money in the whole world and heaven, the abode of Gods and Goddess. Kubera's dwelling is supposed to be in Himalayas and he is facing the South direction. So it is necessary to place him in the North at home.
Where should I keep my cash box at home?
The south and south-west are the best places for a cash box. It must face the east, north or northeast. It must not be against the south or west walls. It must never face the south, west or south-west.
How can I attract money?
Here's a look at how you can attract money into your life, and also how you can be sure you're not pushing it away.
- Get familiar with your money.
- Notice how you think about being rich (and about rich people)
- Figure out what you fear about money.
- Change your money mindset.
- Practice wanting money (aka saving money)
Which corner of the house is for wealth?
The south east of any room, home, office or garden is the universal wealth corner. And to find this feng shui wealth corner you need to stand in the center of your home with a compass. Also the north is regarded as the secondary feng shui wealth corner.
Where do you put the Lakshmi Kubera picture?
Kubera Photo frame should be placed facing towards North direction and worshipped daily for prosperity and wealth. This photo frame can be used for Lakshmi kubera Homam.
How can I please God Kubera?
– You must chant the mantra of Kuber while meditating on it. The Kuber mantra is “Om Hreem Shreem Hreem Kuberaya Namaha”. When you do this, you will be blessed with wealth and success. For best results, chant the mantra a minimum of 21 times and a maximum of 108 times a day, as it is the best way to please Lord Kuber.
How can I attract money at home?
9 Ways to Attract Money Into Your Life, According to Feng Shui
- Get a wealth vase. The feng shui wealth vase is basically a magnet for wealth.
- Invest in a fish aquarium.
- Check your home for broken things.
- Get Chinese coins.
- Create a good working space.
- Place citrine crystals on your windowsill.
- Decorate your home with plants.
- Create an abundant front door.
How can we increase prosperity and wealth?
Vastu Tips To Bring Wealth & Prosperity To Your Home
- Start at the entrance. (Shutterstock)
- Bring good luck with Vastu paintings. (Shutterstock)
- Welcome the wealth with windchimes. (Shutterstock)
- The ‘Money' plant. (Dreamstime/Satel22)
- Let the positive energy swim. (Dreamstime/Krzyssagit)
- Clock in wealth. (Dreamstime)
- Feed the birds. (Pixabay)
- Wealth in your own image.
Which direction should we keep our money?
According to Vastu and Fengshui both Money Plants should be kept indoors in south east direction of living room or hall. In Vastu Southeast direction owner is Lord Ganesha and planet that rule is Venus. This is why vastu experts prefer money plant in this direction.
In which direction we should keep your locker?
Location Of The Locker
- The best location for a chest as per vastu for locker room is south.
- Do not place a locker in the north-east corner or south-west as it may lead to financial losses.
- The chest must always have its front towards the north wall and its back towards the southern wall.
What is Kubera number?
In Hindu Mythology, Kubera is the God of riches and wealth, and it is believed that if one worships the Kubera kolam as ordained in the scriptures, he/she will be rewarded with wealth and prosperity. The specially of this Mantra is their No. 72 should come by winning the number from any side the joint on of 72 Total 9.
Where should I keep my Kubera picture?
In case you wish to place a Lord Kubera photograph then you will need to place it in the center of the North of the premise you are placing it in. It will face the South while the person praying will face the North direction. Ideally have the photograph well framed so that it does not tear or discolour easily.
Where is Lakshmi Kubera Yantra kept?
This Kuber Yantra can be kept in a home, office, temple or even in a cash box for blessings of Lord Kubera.
What is Kubera mantra?
1. Kubera Money Mantra. This mantra means that ‘I bow down to Kubera, the Lord of wealth and the destructor of all sorts of troubles in my life.' If you want to attract wealth into your life, you need to sit in a meditational pose and chant this mantra, and you will surely notice improvements in your finances.
What is Nairutya direction?
SOUTH WEST DIRECTION (NAIRUTYA) — Part 1. South West is the region of the Earth element that is heaviness and is the right choice for the master bed room for the family head. The intensity of the Infra Red Rays is very high in the light of the afternoon Sun that is moving towards sunset.
Can we buy South facing flat?
In fact, as per Vastu Shastra, a South facing house can be the very auspicious house if an only if it follows certain – and very specific – Vastu principles. Hence, if you get a chance to stay in or buy a South facing house (that's exactly as per Vastu Shastra) then there's nothing superior to it.
Can we keep temple in South West?
The temple area, when placed according to Vastu Shastra, can bring health, prosperity and happiness to the house and its occupants. Avoid placing the temple in the south, south–west or south-east zones of house,” adds Parmar.
Where should I keep tijori in my house?
Vastu Tips for Cash box placement in the house or shop –
- The Cash box should be placed in the North direction as it is the direction of Lord Kuber (God of Wealth and riches).
- The Cash box in North should be placed South Facing.
- The second best position can be East or North East direction.
Which facing is good for flat?
A flat having North, East or North-west entrance brings happiness to residents as per Vastu Shastra. Avoid flats having South, West, South-west and south east direction as it brings bad luck to the owners. The apartment facing the dead end of the road will brings bad and good luck for the residents.
What is south west corner?
The southwest direction or Nairutya in Vastu represents the earth element and is ruled by Rahu, one of the nine planets in Vedic astrology. This corner of the house denotes stability. If the southwest zone is made Vastu-compliant, it brings good luck and prosperity to the occupants.